South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

Marion wins in a blow out then south Pitt gets busted for recruiting kids out of county..4 Grundy players transfer to south Pitt 3 in 1 year..bout time that cannon gets spiked for a couple years you think I'm joking but I'm not..

LMBO, you don't have to recruit kids when one program is clearly better than the other one. Winning programs are self recruiters. Kids want to win and some parents are willing to make the sacrifices necessary to ensure they get that opportunity. Edited by TheAmbassador

LMBO, you don't have to recruit kids when one program is clearly better than the other one. Winning programs are self recruiters. Kids want to win and some parents are willing to make the sacrifices necessary to ensure they get that opportunity.

Kids want to win and unfortunately that's not happening at Grundy. You can't blame them for going to SP or even MC.

There used to be a website that people could gossip and put rumors on. I think it was called topix. There are some MC and SP fans that need to be on that instead of Coach T. I admit I've said things on here that I shouldn't have but some of this is ridiculous. Kids make stupid mistakes and 99% of the time they pay for it. I enjoy this rivalry and to me it's hands down the best in the state. Let's stick to football.

Marion wins in a blow out then south Pitt gets busted for recruiting kids out of county..4 Grundy players transfer to south Pitt 3 in 1 year..bout time that cannon gets spiked for a couple years you think I'm joking but I'm not..

If you don't have anything to contribute to this game, take a hike! Your constant accusations and running your mouth is not what these boards are about. Maybe you should look inward at your own program to see why kids are leaving

Edited by piratetom

There used to be a website that people could gossip and put rumors on. I think it was called topix. There are some MC and SP fans that need to be on that instead of Coach T. I admit I've said things on here that I shouldn't have but some of this is ridiculous. Kids make stupid mistakes and 99% of the time they pay for it. I enjoy this rivalry and to me it's hands down the best in the state. Let's stick to football.

hey I hope we can meet at the game next week! I great post

Plus 1. I've got a feeling it's going to be cleaned out soon.