South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

Now thats some admirable values right there. I guess he will be representing the appropriate community.

LOPAO.....Admirable values......did you really post that mess as thou you & your Jasperlite buddies been moaning like broke ---- dogs over this and not a one of you fellers is got the guts to acknowledge your dirty laundry round the jailhouse. OP is sure many have been busy on the phone and hopefully names will become public knowledge. Clean up your own back yard, leave others to do their own cleaning up. Question, did you fellers fear playing the team from inner city Memphis? If you played at all did you fear playing Taft or did you fear your team's players were in harm with a whole team of kids that were allowed to continue playing a game they loved? You sir are a pathetic cry baby and whiner

Let me ask you a question. You Jasperlites rehired a coach that coached the current seniors when they were freshman. I asked this policeman at Ronnies red eye and he said it was felony to brake and enter in government building. You fellars have him a second chance. You fellars want to dismiss that their is nothing wrong with that mess. That is a heep of mess. You think im joking but im not.

RD, best way I can put this is 1. The coaches found guilty for their actions were fired! From what I understand they will not coach in Marion County again!

2. All you boys have to do is ask your South Pittsburg detective, he will tell you how it all went down and who was involved! Better yet ask your Chattanooga paper boy! He will tell you the same!

3. Just cut to the chase and ask Bassy, he knows too!lol.

Let me ask you a question. You Jasperlites rehired a coach that coached the current seniors when they were freshman. I asked this policeman at Ronnies red eye and he said it was felony to brake and enter in government building. You fellars have him a second chance. You fellars want to dismiss that their is nothing wrong with that mess. That is a heep of mess. You think im joking but im not.

The Jasperlites are whiners and cry babies! They don't have the guts to acknowledge anything done round the jailhouse. They either play the dumb & stupid card like with the former college player training them and it is open knowledge that far more than the team knew about it like former coaches, former administrators and a huge amount of parents. Jasper has always been profoundly jealous is SP. They are even envious of the National Cornbread Festival success. With success comes envy and jealousy and brother the Jasper kinfolkes have it in spades.

Now thats some admirable values right there. I guess he will be representing the appropriate community.

You should watch your tongue when throwing off on our community. Just because you choose to not represent the orange and black gives you no right to slam us. The kid is innocent until proven guilty. If he's guilty then it was a bad decision, but if he's not guilty of the charges then it will prove to be an easy decision and many will have to eat crow. Back to the game next week. Two years ago Marion County lost Zemen and he isn't replaceable. Last year they lost Walters who isn't replaceable. The two kids that are now occupying those positions are good, solid football players, but those two positions were previously occupied by Superman each season. The kicker from the last several years also isn't replaceable. Those are some big shoes to fill as well. This Marion County team is a good team, but better than 2015 they are not. I still believe they win this game, but it will be worth coming to this season for the first time since around 2005.

Guest Lightsout44

You should watch your tongue when throwing off on our community. Just because you choose to not represent the orange and black gives you no right to slam us. The kid is innocent until proven guilty. If he's guilty then it was a bad decision, but if he's not guilty of the charges then it will prove to be an easy decision and many will have to eat crow. Back to the game next week. Two years ago Marion County lost Zemen and he isn't replaceable. Last year they lost Walters who isn't replaceable. The two kids that are now occupying those positions are good, solid football players, but those two positions were previously occupied by Superman each season. The kicker from the last several years also isn't replaceable. Those are some big shoes to fill as well. This Marion County team is a good team, but better than 2015 they are not. I still believe they win this game, but it will be worth coming to this season for the first time since around 2005.

Watch your tongue? Strong words for a pincle pusher there little guy! Guess the truth hurts! Turns out after reading the post that he commented on I would've said the same thing! Back to the game, yes we lost some studs but, we will recover you will see Friday night! I'm assuming you will come to this game right? Oh, probably not since SP isn't playing. Lol.. Edited by Lightsout44

Hey, how about that connection going on between Holland and Kennemore.  I really like that.  And that Raulson kid is as strong as a bull.  That Jasper line will have its hands full with him and Kelley.  And I have to admit that Zeman kid is just as talented as his brothers.  And I hope Kirkendoll is ready to play next Friday.  I'm really looking forward to seeing ya'll and Meigs get it on.  But not as much as I'm looking forward to seeing the Pirates and the Warriors lock horns.  It'll be a great game.

RD, best way I can put this is 1. The coaches found guilty for their actions were fired! From what I understand they will not coach in Marion County again!

2. All you boys have to do is ask your South Pittsburg detective, he will tell you how it all went down and who was involved! Better yet ask your Chattanooga paper boy! He will tell you the same!

3. Just cut to the chase and ask Bassy, he knows too!lol.

I asked that man at Ronnies red eye and he said this boy aint even went to court and you Jasperlites is trying to throw him under that Burnett mans jail. You need to come over next Friday and let me show your my Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not.

You guys on here need to listen to yourselves. Y'all act like children bickering back and forth. Good grief. Get over yourselves. Quit putting words into people's mouths. Quit bashing coaches, the police, the news media writers, and especially the kids. Best thing for everyone is to just stop talking about it. Just quit bringing it up.

Guest Lightsout44

Watch your tongue? Strong words for a pincle pusher there little guy! Guess the truth hurts! Turns out after reading the post that he commented on I would've said the same thing! Back to the game, yes we lost some studs but, we will recover you will see Friday night! I'm assuming you will come to this game right? Oh, probably not since SP isn't playing. Lol..

Cuz, you should know this kid will not be the difference in our matchup! So your continuous post about him being a good athlete is irrelevant! Fact of the matter is we should be concerned with his education and mental stability!Not to mention the kids safety, you know the ones he will be hanging with!

Lol Kinfolk you just keep right on telling yourself that. You already know y'all will go back and forth through next week because of this football game and nothing else. You know it and I know and everyone that looks at y'all's clown threads know it too. Oh, and Kinfolk real talk Kinfolk real talk, what I do know is the kid supposedly lost a close family member before runnin away from home. Then the group arrest this past year followed. Have you walked in his shoes? Maybe the worst thing he did was just get in the car with the wrong group of kids one night. You do realize that could be potentially all he did right Kinfolk? You just assume the worst because of what you read and the fact he is playing for the enemy. All I'm saying is that you haven't walked in that boys shoes so don't try to be the almighty and judge him. If he plays sports that means that means he has been cleared through both school boards and both state reps regarding athletes. Reality is Kinfolk, anybody that reads this thread knows y'all aren't sitting here really wanting what's best for the kid. So put the Google down my friend and take a deep breathe. However, if you insist Google earache remedies. I once read you can pee in your kids ear and it will stop a earache. After all it must be true right? I'm just keeping it real