South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

I asked that man at Ronnies red eye and he said this boy aint even went to court and you Jasperlites is trying to throw him under that Burnett mans jail. You need to come over next Friday and let me show your my Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not.

You need to stand at mid field before the game and read your murphy fair book to the fans..pre game

So "Beerman" is your birth name??

I think everyone on here that matters knows exactly who I am... I'm not shy, and here is another doc quote, seeing as you are so original you had to go to a movie based on the old West.

"Say when."

"You know, If I didn't think you were my friend, Beerman, I don't think I could bare it"

Doc Holiday

I’m terribly sorry that you guys are bothered by this… The captain can’t help that the kid likes to play football. Seriously back to my original question. What would you do in this situation? You bunch of loon’s act like he should only be allowed to get an education? If you are going to allow the kid to be in the hallways etc. Then you can’t just say you aren’t allowed to play organized football. The problem here is if it was any other kid, even a girl for that matter that wanted to participate in an extra-curricular activity besides football not a single one of you would be complaining. 

You are wrong, I would be concerned if the person in question was roaming the halls regardless of whether he was playing anything.  You really don't know what you are talking about.  Everyday people who behave badly are excluded from the goings on of polite society.  Truth is, personally I could care less if he plays ball, and in fact I am more excited about this game if he is playing, it will only add to the skillethead suffering.  You on the other hand only care that he is playing football and may help you at the expense of all other considerations.  You can lie to yourself and say it is all about the kids but it is not true and it aint true for VictRoy either.  The lie that it is all about the children is the same lie that the liberals have used to destroy this once great nation,  Its really all about how can I cash in on this myself, so join the club.

You are wrong, I would be concerned if the person in question was roaming the halls regardless of whether he was playing anything. You really don't know what you are talking about. Everyday people who behave badly are excluded from the goings on of polite society. Truth is, personally I could care less if he plays ball, and in fact I am more excited about this game if he is playing, it will only add to the skillethead suffering. You on the other hand only care that he is playing football and may help you at the expense of all other considerations. You can lie to yourself and say it is all about the kids but it is not true and it aint true for VictRoy either. The lie that it is all about the children is the same lie that the liberals have used to destroy this once great nation, Its really all about how can I cash in on this myself, so join the club.

Get to class. LMBO

So "Beerman" is your birth name??

I think everyone on here that matters knows exactly who I am... I'm not shy, and here is another doc quote, seeing as you are so original you had to go to a movie based on the old West.

"Say when."

"You know, If I didn't think you were my friend, Beerman, I don't think I could bare it"

Doc Holiday

Exactly! I know the ones that matter to me. You know the one that matter to you. I really could care less who people are on this website. I only join in on the fun a few weeks a year so I can guarentee you I am not one of those "important people". Nice quote by the way. I never saw that one coming.

You are wrong, I would be concerned if the person in question was roaming the halls regardless of whether he was playing anything. You really don't

know what you are talking about. Everyday people who behave badly are excluded from the goings on of polite society. Truth is, personally I could care less if he plays ball, and in fact I am more excited about this game if he is playing, it will only add to the skillethead suffering. You on the other hand only care that he is playing football and may help you at the expense of all other considerations. You can lie to yourself and say it is all about the kids but it is not true and it aint true for VictRoy either. The lie that it is all about the children is the same lie that the liberals have used to destroy this once great nation, Its really all about how can I cash in on probably not in touch with everyday

I see where your heading with this now...better be careful talking politics on here ..might even piss off some purple fans...

Haven't been on in a little while and I'm glad once I've read through all this. First off I've seen threads locked for less than some of what's been said on here. Shouldn't call a kid out by name no matter if he's guilty or not in my opinion. Secondly if this kid passes the criteria set forth by SPHS and the school board to be able to enter school then I don't see a problem. As for playing ball that's solely left up to Coach Grider and Mr. Wilson. As a parent I would be up to date on any thing that involves the safety of my child. If I felt my child was at risk I would make the decision if he was around this young man. The law will decide this young mans fate not us fans. I believe in 2nd chances because I have received and given them. As much as I love for MC to beat SP in everything if this kid is given this chance and it betters him in life I'm all for it. There's more to this than football. I do believe if he wasn't a good athlete not much would have been said about this. I also believe if he had tried to enroll at MC this same conversation would be happening but completely reversed. I'm about done with Coach T because sometimes I take it too personal and it shouldn't be that way. Good Luck to both of these teams and this young man in whatever his future holds.

Pp68. Right on brother. I've seen you support the kids, no matter what. I've grown to like you, we don't always agree but who does?

Haven't been on in a little while and I'm glad once I've read through all this. First off I've seen threads locked for less than some of what's been said on here. Shouldn't call a kid out by name no matter if he's guilty or not in my opinion. Secondly if this kid passes the criteria set forth by SPHS and the school board to be able to enter school then I don't see a problem. As for playing ball that's solely left up to Coach Grider and Mr. Wilson. As a parent I would be up to date on any thing that involves the safety of my child. If I felt my child was at risk I would make the decision if he was around this young man. The law will decide this young mans fate not us fans. I believe in 2nd chances because I have received and given them. As much as I love for MC to beat SP in everything if this kid is given this chance and it betters him in life I'm all for it. There's more to this than football. I do believe if he wasn't a good athlete not much would have been said about this. I also believe if he had tried to enroll at MC this same conversation would be happening but completely reversed. I'm about done with Coach T because sometimes I take it too personal and it shouldn't be that way. Good Luck to both of these teams and this young man in whatever his future holds.

• Upvote 1

Good post