South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

Let me ask you a question. If you so sure that Mathis man will beat our boys real bad why you belly aching over our knew runner? Grider might not even play him if he dont no the plays yet. You think im joking but im not.

Pert near Recon you ain't a baitin me back into that mess! Imma sit here and read this mess and cut back on the commenting. Let's keep it clean right?

Here is my opinion on this game which amounts to nothing as Roy would say lol

Quarterbacks: I like the experience of Holland over the raw talent of Sampson. As a starter, Holland has played against tougher defenses in live game action than Sampson.

Running Backs: McClain, Saylors, and Zeman against Raulston/Kelly, Lilly, and Pryor to me is a push. I think both teams have very talented backs that fit their skill set.

Line play: Advantage Jasper here. I like how their line gets low and drives off the ball. Their leader and I hope I come close to spelling his name right is Ismael Avilla. Eli Morrison also helps anchor it down.

Wide receivers: A very important part to this game in my opinion. I give the advantage to SP right here with Kenemore, McQueen, Morrison, and Ford.

Kicking game: Push. Neither team has an outstanding kicker this year so that will not be a factor.

Overall defense: Advantage Jasper. I like the way they play down hill. Their front 7 not only has fundamentals but is also very football savvy.

Overall offense: Advantage South Pittsburg. I think the passing game of the pirates gives them the slight edge over the Warriors in the offensive category.

Coaching: Push. Coach Grider and staff will have the pirates focused and ready no doubt about that but Mathis and gang seem to call a "If it ain't broke don't fix it game plan" and it benefits them. The coach that makes in game adjustments the best could play a huge factor.

Just my thoughts. Should be a good game. Hopefully no blowouts this year.

I like your thoughts powerp. Just in the end I think Mc stops SP offense. Going to be very good game. Mc still wins by 14

Mc front 7 will be to much for SP

And they should be. That is a seasoned 3 year starting line. We hope to give the big Marion Machine a respectable game this year. Edited by TheAmbassador