Cleveland at Soddy Daisy

BigDave1967

With all this "fear the veer" talk... Have any of you seen Cleveland play this year? (Live or on video). If so, you'd note they have actually utilized the veer very little. So far, it's looked and acted a lot more like a spread. Still polishing the true veer stuff with a new QB. If that gets clicking too...watch out

they ran very little spread in the East Ham game. Maybe they are saving it to bring out vs Bradley & surprise them.

they ran very little spread in the East Ham game. Maybe they are saving it to bring out vs Bradley & surprise them.

That's why you watch film to game plan. Against every team, your not gonna come out with the same game plan. Who knows how they will prepare for Bradley. Cummings is focused on Soddy and will worry about Bradley on saturday. That's another way Cleveland has improved this year. They can run a veer and spread too. Last year teams would just load the box because they knew what was coming.

Edited by fooseball95

THAT'S RIGHT DA BLUERAIDERZ KNOW THAT THEY ARE VEER HEAVY AND IM WAITING ON A GOOD DEFENSE TO BRING A CHALLENGE BECAUSE SO FAR ALL I HAVE SEEN IS THEM RUNNING THRU COOKIE DOUGH AND THROWING UP CUPCAKES.

#LOP

#LMAO

oops, just realized I typed the wrong thing. I actually meant to say that they ran much less "veer" against East Ham than I expected. They did spread the field out more than I expected. think the transfer WR's from TCPS has given them more weapons to spread the field out.

oops, just realized I typed the wrong thing. I actually meant to say that they ran much less "veer" against East Ham than I expected. They did spread the field out more than I expected. think the transfer WR's from TCPS has given them more weapons to spread the field out.

The transfer doesn't have a catch yet. But he will. Ran on a relay team for them in the spring. 6ft 4. Mel Obadiah.