GreenEville v Volunteer...Zzzzzzzz

BillyBobby

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Greeneville, last week I saw Catholic chew MoWest up and spit them out.

Saturday saw Fulton give Maryville everything they wanted and more.

So keep that in mind as you knife your way through the hot butter that is your schedule.

Really hope that a cupcake schedule doesn't hurt you come playoff time.

I have traveled to Cookeville a couple of times to see the Big Greene and would like nothing more than to see you representing east Tenn on Dec 3.

So keep that in mind as you knife your way through the hot butter that is your schedule.

I have traveled to Cookeville a couple of times to see the Big Greene and would like nothing more than to see you representing east Tenn on Dec 3.

Forgot to add, (and this is nothing personal against either Catholic or Fulton), but man I don't want either of those teams in Cookeville.    So its up to the Devils to make that happen

Those cupcake schedules didnt hurt Greeneville those 2 years they won state. (That schedule was alot weaker than this years) We know what Catholic and Fulton have and might be a year away but we will give them all we have. Catholic also gave up 30 pts to Morristown Westhe so time will tell. Alot of football to be played before either teams meet Greeneville