HAMPTON @ COSBY

Eagle how is 12 doing he took some heavy shots hope he is ok this morning very tuff young man

He's good. He's a tough young man. Gonna be a heckuva player too. Just a soph. The hit on the field didnt even phase him it was when he slid plum into the bench that scared me. That big Sanchez kid knocked him 30 feet!

Y'all are legit good. We didn't play awful we just don't have the size to match up with yuns at all.

Cosby sucksssssss hahahhahahahahaha.

I can't believe your still bitter toward Cosby. We've beat y'all twice in 20 years...we get it y'all have a good program up there with great tradition. We are working hard to try to get were y'all are at. If it would make you feel better I know some people at Dollywood that might lower the height requirments on the wild eagle so you can ride it!!

I can't believe your still bitter toward Cosby. We've beat y'all twice in 20 years...we get it y'all have a good program up there with great tradition. We are working hard to try to get were y'all are at. If it would make you feel better I know some people at Dollywood that might lower the height requirments on the wild eagle so you can ride it!!

BOOM!! sorry primetime, ole eagle wins by tko lololol