Bledsoe vs Silverdale

warrior1981

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you what. I don't know their names or their grades, but #'s 1 and 6 for Bledsoe could play for anyone. Those two are 110% beginning to end. If anyone from Bledsoe can tell those boys and their parents that this SP faithful loved watching them play. They played lights out every play. I wish them the best, and the rest of Bledsoe's team for that matter. Good luck

I tell you what. I don't know their names or their grades, but #'s 1 and 6 for Bledsoe could play for anyone. Those two are 110% beginning to end. If anyone from Bledsoe can tell those boys and their parents that this SP faithful loved watching them play. They played lights out every play. I wish them the best, and the rest of Bledsoe's team for that matter. Good luck

What type of work are their families in? We will send a U-Haul to Pikeville. Since we have all this money to recruit and pay people to play. Most ridiculous stuff I've ever heard. LMBO

If they don't beat Whitwell they could go winless.

Change could to will and you will have it! If we don't beat Whitwell, we won't win a single game. As it is, I think our best hope is 2-8. I still can't figure out why in the world we would hire someone that spent 2 seasons running Rhea County's offense and won 3 games. Just look what Rhea has done since they got rid of him running their offense and what he is doing for us. We just lost to SILVERDALE and I thought it was much worse than the score. We have talented athletes and it's not fair for our kids to be getting beat like they are just because of the coach who doesn't even care enough about Bledsoe County to live here. I will stop my ranting now and will be in the stands this Friday just like I am every single week watching our boys and cheering them on.