Hendersonville vs Cane Ridge

crow6424

So....What's you take on this one? Is cane ridge foreal?

from what i saw. Hendersonville had several opportunities to pull away from this game but had penalties set them back. But yes cane ridge is forreal. The only threat i see left is hillsboro for both teams. It was an equal match but someone has to lose. By the playoffs both teams will be even scarier. Which is why i hope it happens again.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from what i saw. Hendersonville had several opportunities to pull away from this game but had penalties set them back. But yes cane ridge is forreal. The only threat i see left is hillsboro for both teams. It was an equal match but someone has to lose. By the playoffs both teams will be even scarier. Which is why i hope it happens again.

I hope that game happens

Tough loss for Hville. Coker goes 12 for 18 for 212 yds, Hughes rushes for 148 as the Commandos had 470 yds total offense against a very good team. One of the best HS games I have ever seen which took almost 3 and a half hours. Thorpe went 14 for 35 for 291 and Bell had over 100 yds rushing for the Ravens. Proud of the effort from our players and the support of the fans as Hville had probably 5 or 6 times more Fans than CR did. Kudos to the Ravens for the their effort, their facility, and how we were treated. Got to get back to work Monday as Beech week is here and they are red hot.

i know the players want this one back.

Haven't been able to get on here to give my thoughts until now. What a game!! I hate that we were on the losing end of it but it sure was a fun one to watch. A true battle!!

The thing that I was most impressed with from a Hendersonville standpoint was our players determination, we kept answering and fighting even though we were making mistake after mistake. You can't coach or teach heart and both teams showed a ton last night. Glad I got to witness it.. Even with all the dumb penalties, miscues, and a few questionable calls we still had a chance to pull out the win...just couldn't find a way to finish.

Cane ridge is a very very impressive team, Dj Thorpe is a stud and the athletes surrounding him are equally as impressive. It really boiled down to them making fewer mistakes and because of that they deserved the win last night.

Sometimes we learn more from our losses than our victories and I think if we do learn from it and correct those mistakes we're going to be just fine. Looking forward to seeing how this team rebounds as we take on the buccaneers next week. Good luck to the Ravens the rest of the way, maybe we can do it again later on!!

Haven't been able to get on here to give my thoughts until now. What a game!! I hate that we were on the losing end of it but it sure was a fun one to watch. A true battle!!

The thing that I was most impressed with from a Hendersonville standpoint was our players determination, we kept answering and fighting even though we were making mistake after mistake. You can't coach or teach heart and both teams showed a ton last night. Glad I got to witness it.. Even with all the dumb penalties, miscues, and a few questionable calls we still had a chance to pull out the win...just couldn't find a way to finish.

Cane ridge is a very very impressive team, Dj Thorpe is a stud and the athletes surrounding him are equally as impressive. It really boiled down to them making fewer mistakes and because of that they deserved the win last night.

Sometimes we learn more from our losses than our victories and I think if we do learn from it and correct those mistakes we're going to be just fine. Looking forward to seeing how this team rebounds as we take on the buccaneers next week. Good luck to the Ravens the rest of the way, maybe we can do it again later on!!

Great post!!

What I took from this..... Excuse excuse excuse, that's why CR won, excuse excuse, oh great game CR they deserved it......excuse.