Both Undefeated against 1A Schools 2-1 Milan travels to 1-0 Huntingdon

KermitDeeFrog

Well Huntingdon got to finally play a football game last week and looked pretty good.  Milan is pretty good this year as well.  Milans got us circled on that calender after last year embarassing Mercy Rule game 49-14, so the Mustangs better be ready to play as well.  Should be a great game my favorite and most anticipated game every year during the regular season. Mustangs are undefeated so far and Milan lost 1 close game to a great Liberty team.  I'll give my thoughts in a later post but who do you got and why?

Have a lot of respect for the Mustangs. Milans most hated rival. And yes this one has been circled on the calendar. Our team was better than we played last year. Hats off to ya boys. They came in fired up and ready to play.

This Milan team is very different. Offensive line is nasty. Several playmakers. Defense and special teams are very good as well. Don't know anything about Huntingdon this year but I expect them to bring it.

I think Milan will have an advantage in the fact that they have played 3 games and one really close one.

Frogman, you might have more than 3 reply's on this thread if you cut to chase better in your listing.  Huntingdon Vs Milan, why list both undefeated vs 1A schools: we are a 1A school, your line is kind of a shot at both schools for winning a 1A game?  dont quite follow that.

Edited by stangfan89

Hard to believe the lack of interest in this game.  My favorite game of the year and only 3 post???????  Lets gets some predictions, some smack talk.  My call >>>  Huntingdon by 2 TD's or more.  Why, this group has beat the same Milan players, for several years.  the senior, junior, soph, and freshman classes have all beat Milan in Middle school, and more relevant, cough cough running clock last year.  OH ya, purple man, gantlet thrown down. 

Hard to believe the lack of interest in this game. My favorite game of the year and only 3 post??????? Lets gets some predictions, some smack talk. My call >>> Huntingdon by 2 TD's or more. Why, this group has beat the same Milan players, for several years. the senior, junior, soph, and freshman classes have all beat Milan in Middle school, and more relevant, cough cough running clock last year. OH ya, purple man, gantlet thrown down.

"gantlet"???

There is a thread on the 3A/4/A board about this game. And by the way.... we will still be undefeated against 1A schools after this game. ðŸ‘

Hard to believe the lack of interest in this game. My favorite game of the year and only 3 post??????? Lets gets some predictions, some smack talk. My call >>> Huntingdon by 2 TD's or more. Why, this group has beat the same Milan players, for several years. the senior, junior, soph, and freshman classes have all beat Milan in Middle school, and more relevant, cough cough running clock last year. OH ya, purple man, gantlet thrown down.

Its getting that way across the T!I loved it when these rival weeks got heated and all the colorful characters came out.EXCEPT with the South Pitt and Marion thread!LOL!! Edited by orngnblk

Frogman, you might have more than 3 reply's on this thread if you cut to chase better in your listing.  Huntingdon Vs Milan, why list both undefeated vs 1A schools: we are a 1A school, your line is kind of a shot at both schools for winning a 1A game?  dont quite follow that.

No it wasn't a knock at 1A schools I like to have catchy titles if I make them I waited till most of Saturday to make this one.  I wanted the title to be Mustangs Undefeated against 3A Schools and Milan Undefeated against 1A schools, if we'd have beaten Camden which I believe we wouldvem but didnt get a chance to do it because of the rain of all things, on the rare chance it rains tonights game out we better go to Johnnie Hale Stadium in Milan TN tomorrow over not having a game.  Like BigPurple said there is a 3A board for this matchup too.  Some years the 1A board is bigger some years the 3A board is better, none the less people are talking about it.

Yep.... Stanks won't be able to go anywhere but up when we get finished with them tonight.

Up in the tie we got between games is what I meant, but I get your post BigPurple you meant in the rankings yeah we will probably go up in that too.