Oak Ridge vs Anderson Co

froshpop

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AC played Fulton pretty good, but from my understanding Fulton was very banged up from the Maryville game. Still, we have to be ready because AC loves nothing more than to beat us. They may say Clinton is their main rival, but they beat Clinton enough to where I don't think that's the case. I think any true AC fan would say they'd rather beat us any day then Clinton! I thought we would whoop 'em in 2012, but they came into Blankenship and gave us all we wanted. They will give us all they got.

AC played Fulton pretty good, but from my understanding Fulton was very banged up from the Maryville game. Still, we have to be ready because AC loves nothing more than to beat us. They may say Clinton is their main rival, but they beat Clinton enough to where I don't think that's the case. I think any true AC fan would say they'd rather beat us any day then Clinton! I thought we would whoop 'em in 2012, but they came into Blankenship and gave us all we wanted. They will give us all they got.

Yes, took y'all to overtime if I recall correctly. That was a very good motivated AC team. Hope we can keep it close like that and have a chance in the end.