BREAKING NEWS Warren Co fires coach hires parents

Pioneersports

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why in the heck would they wanty to fire the guy loojs like me hes done a pretty good job ans should be left lone. heck they play good offense they just aint got them stud pups like teams they got play heck i thought they bettar than cookeville

your about as dumb as your writing skills if you think WC was better than Cookeville. WC is getting ready to hit the real teams and the mercy rule will be a weekly thing.

Edited by powereyeleadoption

your about as dumb as your writing skills if you think WC was better than Cookeville. WC is getting ready to hit the real teams and the mercy rule will be a weekly thing.

yes i dont right good, but im not dumb either sorry you fell that way.

i read in paper their running for like 285 yard a game thats pretty good at any level. your right tho theuy probbly will not do to great. if they had a qb that could thro better they be hard to hanbdle. 

maybe i am dumb but i thot they look real good.

• 2 months later...

Must be that part of the State as Franklin County's leadership interferes almost as bad. 'IF' I was a Coach there is two counties I would never apply at. Franklin and Warren! What is really sad is that BOTH of them could be powerhouses year after year with the right supervision and support by the administrations. 

well; there just might possibly b a turnin around of one those FB programs in the near future...and it ant the PioneersBooger talkin bout......theirs a young no nonsense talent with a nice little background that just recently sit down in front of the who and donts for an interview that dont play well with others the outside jibberish....if the administration is willin to give in to his demands; the Rebels will get a prize

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:  

well; there just might possibly b a turnin around of one those FB programs in the near future...and it ant the PioneersBooger talkin bout......theirs a young no nonsense talent with a nice little background that just recently sit down in front of the who and donts for an interview that dont play well with others the outside jibberish....if the administration is willin to give in to his demands; the Rebels will get a prize

Booger just sayin :popcorneater: [/quote

]who that be?