Cloudland at Avery

THE KING

Pujo who got tomorrow Hampton or us.My boy said they are changing up the offense finally.

Gonna be a long year for us but these kids will be fine when they reach High school. I've seen it all before. The seniors that went to the state didn't win a single game their 8th grade year.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Avery the powerhouse of NC high school football? I'll take Cloudland by a landslide.

Avery is far from a power house in NC but they do have some good talent, they are just young. I hear that Cloudland has some young talent as well. I don't think it will be a "landslide" for either team. It should be a close game and I do think that Avery has a decent chance if the qb plays in this one.

If we can control the line of scrimmage, run the ball right addum to control the tempo and the clock I think we be fine. But if we let them throw us with their speed out in the flats and us being very young in the D backfield then it could be a lil higher scoring game and give us some problems. The Vikes D have allowed just under 900 rushing yards in 3 games. Watauga's RB Suggs ran 5 TDs last week against Avery. But according to the paper Watauga's line was the big player in the game. Avery has right around 400 yards rushing in their 3 games so far this season. I know all this is just numbers and what really counts is when there are 11 on 11 out there on the turf come Friday night. That's why we get so pumped about talking about it and watching the game. Im gonna say we come away with the win tomorrow night but could be closer than some might think. We HAVE to play Physical tho.