Sequatchie @ York Institute

TNFootball2008

I have no doubt Sequatchie will prolly win the region but in doing so all roads lead to notre dame and then Alcoa just don't see Sequatchie beating any of those two teams

Haha! No doubts huh? Yall very easily could win the region and in doing so beat DC too. With that said though, DC will have a lot to say about that. Last year Squatch didn't expect to drop a game vs. us, but they just wasn't capable of stopping our passing game consistently. I'm not sure it will play out any differently this year either, hoss. We shall see!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't let their record fool you.... If they would have punted the ball in the fourth quarter they probably would have won last week against us. They are a solid team. Tough at home. I still think Sequatchie wins, but a close game.

You are right. I have never seen a team with the game tied and under 2 minutes to go, go for it on 4th and 2 at their own 22. The coach said he let the players decide...a coach coaches and should explain to the players why that is such a bad decision, then punt, defend, and then try to win in OT.

Where has YAIDAD?

I can guarantee if York doesn't lose focus they will win more games than they lose this season. Starting off 0-3 is rough but they only have 1 loss in region play.

I'm here just sitting back and watching the show. Laughing at the no talent comments. Watching that game last week id take the Cravens kid over Jennings every time. Missing some starters on defense last week killed YAI in the fourth. Starting 0-3 defiantly wasn't where I thought they'd be after watching the preseason scrimmages. I don't think they have thrown in the towel and neither has the fans. As far as do we have fans come up enjoy the game and you'll see the stands will be full. GO DRAGONS!!!!!!

Edited by YAIDAD

I'm here just sitting back and watching the show. Laughing at the no talent comments. Watching that game last week id take the Cravens kid over Jennings every time. Missing some starters on defense last week killed YAI in the fourth. Starting 0-3 defiantly wasn't where I thought they'd be after watching the preseason scrimmages. I don't think they have thrown in the towel and neither has the fans. As far as do we have fans come up enjoy the game and you'll see the stands will be full. GO DRAGONS!!!!!!

Last weeks loss is on your coach, you guys had us beat, going for it twice on fourth down in our territory cost you. Both gave us a lot of momentum and Jennings played well in the second half. You guys have a fine Qb for sure!