essencOFtruth

District Tiurnament starts the 15th

15th - 2 vs 7 seeds

16th - 3 vs 6

17th - 4 vs 5

18th - all the semifinals

20th - consolation games

21st - Chanpionship games

The Devils shot the ball very well last night , following up that emotional win at Harpeth ... the blue Devils seem to be coming together scoring 90 points for second time in a row in their gym (where the tourney is ) ..... 10 different players hit a 3 last night Ward (the sophomore) had 6 of their total 19 ...

Some teams have two district games left some only 1 ... heritage and harpeth look to be 1/2 ... then 3/4 looks like might come down to the WH /Westmoreland game !

Good luck all , looking forward to an exciting tournament !

? was 19 threes in a game a RECORD for White House?  Wow.

It appears White House is averaging 60.5 points a game this year even with the big scoring nights of late.

I would say with tougher D like the Harpeth game, Springfield, Heritage and Westmoreland the Avg is gonna stay about the same. high 50's  low 60's.  Not 90's.

Heritage is averaging 57.5.ppg.

Interested in seeing the  WH vs Community game outcome....Community is an old Regional rival of White House Heritage several years back in single A. Pretty cool match up 

Tuesday night 2-7-17

Greenbrier vs Cheatham :   Cheatham is hungry !!  Will give Greenbrier all they want.  Cheatham with the close win .  58-56

White House vs Community:  Community will want to prove themselves against a AA foe. But not gonna happen WH by 15.  80-65

WHHeritage Vs Sycamore:  Sycamore at home will be a test...I believe Heritage will be too much again. Maybe not the 40 plus point drubbing like last time but will be a comfortable win.

62-42 Heritage

Good luck to all. 

Nice stats NEWBLUE and probably true about the devils.

In their last 5 contests (greenbrier, springfield, cheatham, harpeth, and east robertson) their average is like 71 ppg. which is a decent mixture of defenses.

White House @ Community - I won't be there , but will watch on TEN for TEN network. I got white house winning by double digits..... Idk if on Community senior night if they will drop another huge scoring night on the road. But I got them 70-54 over community.

Greenbrier vs. Cheatham - I still think cheatham going to start playing better once these players get to play again!!...and get a couple games under their belt. Not a true 7 seed IMO, I think this game will be close. 53-49 Cheatham winning

Heritage @ sycamore - sycamore is a different team in their gym, beating white house, almost beating westmoreland, beating MLK earlier in the year. I agree with newblue won't be a blow out, but i just don't see the senior lead Patriots , not taking advantage of their cross town school setting them up for the championship after beating harpeth last week. I got Heritage 64-50 tonight. 

Edited by buledievlpdrie

Harpeth played Westmoreland last night as well....forgot about that one.  Harpeth got the W. I Guess secured 2nd place regular season.

White House Heritage wins At Sycamore and Secures the Regular Season 1st place spot!! Knocking the Crown off of Cheatham Co. Finally ...Well done !

Greenbrier wins over Cheatham easily it seems.

White House played Community and it MUST have been on heck of a game. 116-103.

That is just Crazy basketball. I am about to watch it on the fb page 10 for 10 network.  Pretty cool set up to broadcast the games live and replay them at your convenience.

SO....what does that leave ? 

Will a White House win over Westmoreland in the last District game of the season keep WH in the 3rd place spot?  The better question is will a Westmoreland win and a Sweep of White House in regular season move them up to 3rd place.  Westy is sitting at 5-6 WH is 6-5.

Gonna be good !  I believe it its a must win for White House to Stay in 3rd and stay in the District tournament Bracket opposite WHHeritage. That just might set up an all White House Championship.

Still a lot of basketball left to be played before that might happen.

I hope it does. :popcorneater: 

Can Sycamore move up a spot with a win at Greenbrier Friday ??

Bamapappy if you have Facebook you can actually watch the game at 10 for 10 network .... also White House basketball has a group on Facebook, and they have a website and share all the stats if ever just wondering ....

The game had turnovers and transition buckets ... also was good shooting pretty much all the way around .. very fun game , but wasn't like each team was just letting other team score to get the ball ... just first open look especially by community was taken ...

Last night of district play !!! Who ya got tonight , there are some big seeding games happening !!

1) Heritage takes on 7) Cheatham county : Believe these two teams are locked in as 1 seed and 7 seed .. Congratulations Heritage on winning the regular season Championship keeping Cheatham from having a 4 year District alignment sweep ! I got Heritage in this game , and I have been around White House for a long time , and i believe heritage going for a 20 win REGULAR season for the first time in school history ! ...

3) White House vs 4) Westmoreland - this game is for the 3 seed ....if White House wins they will be the 3 seed ... if westmoreland wins , depending on who wins the Sycamore greenbrier game will determine the 3 seed .... believe if White House loses and greenbrier wins White House is the 3 ... if westmoreland and Sycamore win then Westmoreland is the 3 seed .... I got White House in this game ... they have scored over 90 in 3 of their last 4 ... I doubt the eagles will run up and down the court with the Devils , but I got the Devils in their gym on senior night 72-58 .....

5/6) greenbrier vs 5/6) Sycamore - winner of this game will be the 5 seed and the loser will be the 6 seed ... I really have no idea who will

Win this game ... I believe greenbrier is at home so I will give them the nod 58-52 !!

This should be an exciting tournament , as these teams have beat up

On each other all year ! As I have said many times I am hoping and wishing for an all WHITE HOUSE final to see the new gym packed to max for the championship

Good luck to all and it's that time of year !!!