District 9-AA 2016-2017

essencOFtruth

49er I try to give you slack since you seem to be someone in favor of the district I'm associated with...but to say they have no shot in their gym you're an idiot and obviously don't understand basketball at all. especially high school ball... accept it! Do I think they will win the region, no. But can they win a game, absolutely. I can promise you if they play MLK in the region MLK is going home with a L. According to a parent MLK beat them by ten in their gym and wh only hit 2 three's the entire game with plenty of open look's. No chance they miss them in their gym period.

MLK or Lipscomb are not making Region. So 9AA has no chance.

That was white houses game . Too many unforced turnovers and players not listening . They will have every chance to beat anyone from that district . If they start to listen and do the little things . Bo hodges is nice but we wonder why kids go off and get get in trouble . They get everything givien to them it's sad never used to be like that . I played with an all American in high school and never got treatment like that . He is able to walk and manhanfdle people as they come up the coutt . You bresthe on him it's a foul . He is a special player he doesn't need any gifts . Still that being said no excuse for White House to lose that game . 49er way off from 40! Points cant wait to get station camp

Who got in trouble? How does Hodges's get gifts? He is the reigning Mr. Basketball and White House or anyone in 9AA is close to his talent.

So because he is MVP he gets to walk and make fouls and not get called on him , this ain't the NBA . Watch the tape . Two blatant walks if anybody else it's a walk . He hung all over people all night long with only two fouls . Come on man .

Stop crying because White House does not have any legit college players.

First district games are finally here. Tue nights games are.

Westmoreland vs Cheatham-  Westmoreland gets the nod.

Sycamore vs Harpeth- Sycamore after winning against MLK. must have something.

Heritage vs White House- Heritage

Fridays games are

Heritage vs Westmoreland

Sycamore vs Whitehouse

Greenbrier vs Harpeth

I have Harpeth 0-2 after 2 district games

Sycamore 1-1

Whitehouse 1-1

Westmoreland 1-1

Heritage 2-0

Cheatham 0-1

Greenbrier 1-0

Good luck to all and hope all stay injury free.