Week 5: Midway @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before tonight I would've confidently picked Midway in a close one. After Oneida's impressive performance I'm up in the air on who wins this game. This could possibly be the biggest games of the season for both teams. In my honest opinion I believe this game will determine who gets the 4th and final playoff spot for our region. Both teams play hard, are well coached, and have a lot of heart. Whoever comes out of this with the win will have earned every bit of it. Good luck to both teams!! This one should be a dandy!!!

Before tonight I would've confidently picked Midway in a close one. After Oneida's impressive performance I'm up in the air on who wins this game. This could possibly be the biggest games of the season for both teams. In my honest opinion I believe this game will determine who gets the 4th and final playoff spot for our region. Both teams play hard, are well coached, and have a lot of heart. Whoever comes out of this with the win will have earned every bit of it. Good luck to both teams!! This one should be a dandy!!!

Done got your Devils marked down for a W Oneida week SW?

Not at all. I'll have nightmares about Coach Lambert every night of Oneida week. Doesn't really matter what type of team you guys field, they can't ever be counted out! The only thing that makes me feel good is that we get to have you guys at home!

Let's give the Oneida kids some credit not just the coach!