OOLTEWAH VS RHEA

PassiveAggressive

Yeah I saw those numbers on the TSSAA web site and was kind of surprised, doesn't come close to the projections I was hearing either. It still comes down to where the TSSAA sets their numbers but it would be hard to imagine them making the 6A cut off anything below 1500.

HEY MR. CHICKEN WINGT HIMSELF RCFAN I NEED TO ADDRESS SOMETHING THAT YOU STATED OVER ON YHE CLINTON THREAD SIR. DONT INSULT MY OWLS INTELLIGENCE ON DEFENSE WHEN SOMEHOW YOU THINK MY OWLS WOULD'VE GOT A WOODSHED WHIPPING LIKE YOUR BEAGLES DID IN DOLLYWOOD. YOU DIDN'T HAVE A PASSING GAME BUT THE FEW DUCKS YOU AIRED WENT TO THE OPPOSING TEAM. THE OWLS LED THE DISTRICT IN INTS AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT SOME OF THOSE PASSES WOULD'VE BEEN INTS AND WOULD'VE PLAYED BETTER ON DEFENSE THAN THAT SECONDARY. YOU ALWAYS TRY TO CROWN ERR OPPONENT THAT TEAR YOUR MOUTH OUT BUT DONT TRY AND PREDICT THE OUTCOME OF A GAME NEVER PLAYED BASED ON YOUR TEAMS WEAKNESSES. SEE YOU FRIDAY BEAGLES!

#LOP

#CUPCAKETOUR

GET YOUR POPCORN READY THIS GON BE A DANDY BEAGLES AND OWLS! IT'S GONNA TAKE MORE THAN THE QB TO RUN DEM OWLS OUTTA RHEA. THAT BACKFIELD BETTER BRING IT CUZ DEM OWLS WILL LAY DA WOOD!!

YAL GON BLITZ MY QB OR WHAT.TRY IT CLETUS!WE GOT SOMETHING FOR YA BEAGLES!

BRING ON THE 3 4 DEFENSE DEM DBS GON GET LITT!!YOU THINK BAYLOR TOOK YOU TO THE WOODSHED YOU AIN'T SEEN NUTHIN YET!

#LOP

#PAFIREDUP