OOLTEWAH VS RHEA

PassiveAggressive

TO THE HEAD BEAGLE RCFAN:

I DO NOT FEAR THE BEAGLES, I FEAR DEM ZEBRAS...FROM THE 3RD N 5 TO 3RD N 15 ON A MYSTERY HOLDING CALL...UNCLE ZEBRA IS VERY AWARE THAT HIS YOUNG BEAGLES CANT THROW...SO THOSE WILL BE PASS INTERFERENCE CALLS OR RUFFING THE PASSER. THOSE OKRA SLICK HANDS WILL BE AT LEAST 5 FUMBLES THAT WILL BE CALLED BEAGLE ALREADY DOWN. AND THAT TIGHT END/LINEMEN WE WATCHING YOU!! :geek:  WE KNOW ALL DEM TRICK PLAYS AND IF WE CAN PULL THIS WIN OFF AFTER ALL THIS RED TAPE I SMELL MY 4 PEAT REGARDLESS!! I'M SURE OTHERS KNOW WHAT PA IS TALKING ABOUT...

#LOP

#GO OWLS

#BEAT THE BEAGLES!!

Baylor is 4-0 and Riverdale is 1-3 hardly a comparison, but since we are comparing..... dem Owls aint Baylor. You know me Passive if the Owls can somehow get past the bad reception, the BBQ smoke, the army of dishonest zebras and all the illegal trick lineman plays and then shut the eagles down I will crown them and give credit where credit is due.

I WILL NEVER CROWN DEM BEAGLES UNTIL THEY BRING HOME A GOLD BALL!!

#LOP

HEY MASSIVE OBSESSIVE PRESIDENT OF THE DOUGY G. FAN CLUB HIMSELF......you sure sound scared.

DEFENSE HAS NEVER BEEN A PROBLEM UNDER MY BUDDY DOUGS LEADERSHIP...YOU STILL FEEL HIS EFFECTS FROM LAST SEASON THAT IS WHY YOU WENT TO DOLLYWOOD AND GOT THE MUDD STOMPIN AND WOODSHED WHIPPIN YOU DID AND THEN WENT TO BAYLOR AND ATE THE BIGGEST PIECE OF HUMBLE PIE IN 4-5A! MAKE SURE TO USE STICKEM INSTEAD OF WD 40 ON DEM BACKS SO YOUR EGO WONT GET DEFLATED FROM HAVEIN 2 LS IN A ROW FROM DEM OWLS AND CATHEDRAL....BUT HEY I BELEEVE  UNCLE ZEBRA GOT SOMETHIN FOR DEM BOYZ FROM INDIANA TOO...

#LOP

#DEMOWLSAINTSCURREDOFNOBEAGLES