Cyunts Hil att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Rebelwoman87 i had Maryville pencil in for a 10-0 regular season - and a state championship. Not so fast as Lee Corso says. The rebel will have no problems the rest of the way until......... OCT 21 folks mark that down, get there early, Maryville consecutive regular season streak will come to an end. You heard it here first.

No, I didn't hear it hear first. lol   Not so fast Compton. We will have #2,3, 27 and 41 back by the BC game.

Sdotbears, SH doesn't have the team to beat Maryville with my blueprint. Only alcoa, Fulton, catholic, and Oakland. None of the coaches will take it, they just going to keep coming with this will finally be the year, my team is better than yours strategy.

Science hill is big, athletic, and has 500 more kids to pick from compared to maryville. If your blueprint won't work for science hill then your blueprint is as bad as all the other "blueprints" that have lost to maryville.

Rebelwoman87 i had Maryville pencil in for a 10-0 regular season - and a state championship. Not so fast as Lee Corso says. The rebel will have no problems the rest of the way until......... OCT 21 folks mark that down, get there early, Maryville consecutive regular season streak will come to an end. You heard it here first.

Oh crap here we go,a month of listening to this drivel. Wait until Baldrunner gets wind of this.

Sdotbears stay with me for a bit, i think u can agree with me on this. Let's say my blueprint doesn't work - does it hurt to try it. Year after year what alcoa and other teams are doing doesn't seem to work. Eventually u got to change it up. If you keep baking chocolate chips cookies and it still comes out doughy, then eventually u have to try baking it another way. That's all that i am saying.

Sdot loves my cookies. He won't agree...

Sdotbears stay with me for a bit, i think u can agree with me on this. Let's say my blueprint doesn't work - does it hurt to try it. Year after year what alcoa and other teams are doing doesn't seem to work. Eventually u got to change it up. If you keep baking chocolate chips cookies and it still comes out doughy, then eventually u have to try baking it another way. That's all that i am saying.

Do you honestly think anything in your "blueprint" was new? You really think no one has tried what you posted before? Get real. And this is how you respond to a post, for future reference.

Edited by SdotBears