Cyunts Hil att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

@rebelwoman87 in all honesty i know your not about disrespecting the other team so, in the best way possible describe why the close game. I got off work last night and check the score i am shocked, stunned i thought it was a misprint. Elizabethon tooj the toppers to OT SH is 3× the enrollment as betsy.

We came out flat in the first half plain and simple.  Bad play on both sides of the ball. We are plagued with injuries. Have people playing out of position. But those inexperienced players will get a lot of good PT in the next few weeks. We played a lot better in the second half. Practice next week will be interesting. Glad I'll be in the stands lol

Big win for Maryville. Maryville is the walking wounded. Jordan Ervin and Michael Hall ran great. Oline getting better each week. Freshman Linebackers did really good. Matt Young and Trewon Purdy were outstanding

It is big that Isiah Cobb will be back this week. Glad TD won't miss many games. Need Christian Markham back. He is outstanding receiver. Will need Jack Bristol back also.