Cyunts Hil att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

For Maryville nation, like i said in previous post i have the up most respect for Maryville. The title speaks for itself. I'm not a hater, i just pull for the underdogs. In all my predictions this year i took Maryville winning every time. But whoa molly OCT 21st - bring your tissues, bring your cowbells, bring your aunts, uncle and nephews. Just for this 1 season there will be a new division winner.

*Utmost*

For Maryville nation, like i said in previous post i have the up most respect for Maryville. The title speaks for itself. I'm not a hater, i just pull for the underdogs. In all my predictions this year i took Maryville winning every time. But whoa molly OCT 21st - bring your tissues, bring your cowbells, bring your aunts, uncle and nephews. Just for this 1 season there will be a new division winner.

Will you be in attendance?

Sdotbears i really can't speak to much on last night game, i wasn't there you guys were, so yall know more than me about last night game. But reading the thread it seem SH did clock management, sure it's been done before, but that was part of my blueprint. I still think it was lack of motivation for Maryville that's why the game was so closem

I wasn't there

5 weeks away. Don't knowing why he is talking bout this game right now. Too much football left to be played. Bradley needs to take one game at a time. We have to. Maryville hush has to show up and will be 8-0. This game means nothing to me until that week! Lol

Part of his blueprint I guess. Butch needs to talk to him as well