William blount host bearden bulldogs

Thegovernorofwillyb

I watched that game and I thought both teams looked pretty sloppy. Farragut tried everything to give Bearden that game and still won. WB can win this game, but they will have to play a whole h*** of a lot better than they played against Heritage.

Coaching lost it for Bearden they should have went for a game clinching FG at the end.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's one reason I despise the automatic playoff berth!These game are not relevant each and every week.If a team HAS to win to make the playoffs then they may actually play to their abilities each and every week.Do you not think so?

Each conference game is much more important than you think! There is not much difference in the teams 2 through 4 or 5, but the teams in the top 3 will have a better chance of playing a first round winnable games which would also give them a better chance of winning two games in the playoffs! The middle TN, teams are strong and will be difficult games! Just my opinion on why each game is important, the bottom teams in this conference will be done after week one!

We are re-grouping and circling the wagon.Take heart children! The Govs will be ok.

That's good news G91. Can't beat on-time delivery of the koolade. From what I have heard through sporadic communication with those in LA, the loss last week did sting quite a bit. But...many times more can be learned from a loss than a win. It is still early in the season and plenty of goals can still be accomplished. Bearden is gonna be a real test to see if the govs can get back on track. Drink up and enjoy the show!