White House BDP (0-4) vs Springfield Yellow Jackets (2-2, 0-1)

TheCommissioner

Jackets should take care of business in this one. Against Clarksville I thought our offense was much improved and Buck looked to be playing at the level he did last season . White House Is very young and has taken some lumps the last two seasons , hope the Jackets don't get too over confident , I thought last years game was closer than many expected. Looking forward to Fridays game at Boyce Smith Field , it should be a packed house.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this season is turning out to be like no other during the Jeff Porter era.  Speaking of Coach Porter, I hear that he is being inducted into the State High School Football Hall of Fame.  What an accomplishment.  Even though the Devils are down, and I mean way down, you can look across the field and see a REAL high school football program.  One that embodies all that you can imagine when you think of what at a great program looks and acts like.  What a great program it has been over the last 3 decades.  It is and has been the BDP/Porter way, Of all the games  that the Devils and Jackets have had over the \years, which ones were the best and why? 

Well, this season is turning out to be like no other during the Jeff Porter era. Speaking of Coach Porter, I hear that he is being inducted into the State High School Football Hall of Fame. What an accomplishment. Even though the Devils are down, and I mean way down, you can look across the field and see a REAL high school football program. One that embodies all that you can imagine when you think of what at a great program looks and acts like. What a great program it has been over the last 3 decades. It is and has been the BDP/Porter way, Of all the games that the Devils and Jackets have had over the \years, which ones were the best and why?

The 12-6 game in the rain at White House was a classic. Wasn't that in the playoffs? Not sure if it was 93 or not, but was somewhere in between 91-93. Leon can clear that up. I remember I had to walk the fence the entire game the place was so full. Edited by JacketLover

The 12-6 game in the rain at White House was a classic. Wasn't that in the playoffs? Not sure if it was 93 or not, but was somewhere in between 91-93. Leon can clear that up. I remember I had to walk the fence the entire game the place was so full.

Yup I was on that team, it was the year we won state (93), that game was at WH in the semi finals......