Bruceton at Wayne County

wildcat89

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel sorry for Bruceton. They can compete but they need to find an identity. Quarterback got hurt in the game against West Carroll and they seemed to struggle since, baring winning against Perry County, and losing to McNairy Central and South Fulton by 20 points. Plus, they never got the ball going against McNairy (a improved ball club). I like Johnson, but handing to him makes Bruceton a one-dimension offense, no throwing game makes it even worse.

I think WC will get their season average of 50 points depending on how well Bruceton runs the ball. Last year WC held Brucetons running back to minus 9 yards on ten carries and negative yards all together in the first half when the penalties were figured in. Having Hill back this week for the first time all year will help but this years defense hasn't been as strong as last years but they're coming around. WC lost alot of talent in the defensive side of the ball last year and are still working to get everybody in place. I think getting Dalton Jones on the line will help a bunch also, it's like that kid just decided he was going to play and he's looked good so far.

I may have asked this question before, but I will do so again. What happened to Bruceton Central? During the 70's 80's and 90's they were usually a force to be reckoned with each and every season. Did they build another school that rezoned some kids? What caused the huge drop from the old days?

I don't know but good luck getting any of their fans to post on here

I may have asked this question before, but I will do so again. What happened to Bruceton Central? During the 70's 80's and 90's they were usually a force to be reckoned with each and every season. Did they build another school that rezoned some kids? What caused the huge drop from the old days?

Lost a factory and that hurt them bad. Bruceton was really good from the late 80's to late 90's.