Catholic vs Fulton

Guest JustMeVFL

I have to admit, this is one of those games that I have trouble pulling for either team.... :rolleyes: However, I'll edge out pulling for Fulton but while I think this will be a close tough game, I think Catholic comes away with the W.

Definitely a game that the Real winner would be for both the lose. And then.....fight over the crow pie!

Edited by BCsportsfan

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to beleive the Falcons have lost 3 straight at home. I expect a 4th is coming thursday night because I personally think this Irish team is probably the best this state has to offer. I know Fulton will have revenge on their minds, but if the IRISH " play like champions " thursday night, it wont matter WHAT Fulton has on their mind. I see a pretty good thrashing in this one. I hope im wrong, im actually pulling for Fulton in this one, but just think Catholic is too dang good......IRISH 42 FALCONS 19

Tadvols, FHSalumn12, Spartan4Life, Irishbball, and Govolsknox I guess there's no actual talking football anymore just chest beating, and name calling. I'm afraid to start another thread to talk football because it'll be over run with the usual antics. Good luck to you guys Thursday. I still expect to see a very competitive game. QLou signing off.

Tadvols, FHSalumn12, Spartan4Life, Irishbball, and Govolsknox I guess there's no actual talking football anymore just chest beating, and name calling. I'm afraid to start another thread to talk football because it'll be over run with the usual antics. Good luck to you guys Thursday. I still expect to see a very competitive game. QLou signing off.

:thumb: Good luck to both teams. Let's hope for an injury free game!

Edited by IrishBBall

LOL .. QLOU .. you like that don't you .. yes good luck all .. this KC team is one the best assembled in Knox County in awhile.. rivaling my Falcons from 2013 - 2014 .. but just to make it clear .. never will we ever be on plane with Maryville or Alcoa .. but we have had some darn good teams in Knox County.. and NOONE will ever convince me that Alcoa (Rankin) as bad as their fans want to throw out numbers of past records .. but fact is Rankin is a great coach.. and smart .. he knew Fulton 2013 and 2014 and KC last and this year were strong so he didn't want to tarnish his 13-1 record .. watched Alcoa and Fulton play freshman ball in 2011 where Falcons pounced Alcoa .. so he knew 2013 and 2014 were Fulton strongest.. I have never said Fulton was better than Alcoa in any of those years that they beat us handily .. the year Fulton won 24-21 was a classic game talent everywhere .. other years they were clearly better ..and proved it .. but I'm done with this now .. good luck to all .. and QLOU .. take it easy on us .. ok ??

I feel you and lol on the QLou... I hope y'all come out flat and keep Fulton in the game and late we might have a chance to pull it off... Looking forward to seeing how tough this Fulton team is...

LOL .. QLOU .. you like that don't you .. yes good luck all .. this KC team is one the best assembled in Knox County in awhile.. rivaling my Falcons from 2013 - 2014 .. but just to make it clear .. never will we ever be on plane with Maryville or Alcoa .. but we have had some darn good teams in Knox County.. and NOONE will ever convince me that Alcoa (Rankin) as bad as their fans want to throw out numbers of past records .. but fact is Rankin is a great coach.. and smart .. he knew Fulton 2013 and 2014 and KC last and this year were strong so he didn't want to tarnish his 13-1 record .. watched Alcoa and Fulton play freshman ball in 2011 where Falcons pounced Alcoa .. so he knew 2013 and 2014 were Fulton strongest.. I have never said Fulton was better than Alcoa in any of those years that they beat us handily .. the year Fulton won 24-21 was a classic game talent everywhere .. other years they were clearly better ..and proved it .. but I'm done with this now .. good luck to all .. and QLOU .. take it easy on us .. ok ??

I must see something you guys don't.  When Fulton blitz, they get to the QB.  The turnovers hurt you guys against A-E, but I don't see that happening twice.  The defense flies to the ball and they don't tackle they hit.  I see why everyone is so high on #27 he's a baller.  Catholic will have their hands full.

It's a shame it sometimes turns into that. It's a lot more fun to talk football the way I see it, but what do I know?

Good luck and hope for no injuries this game. It will be a fun one to watch. I am so glad not to have a dog in this fight!

Hope we can hang for awhile ... going without our center and starting mlb and the other mlb hirt also ... gonna see if we have enough bodies ... last game counted 38 players on bench and some were freshman ... the army is dwindling .... hope they compete anyway ... KC is very good ... well coached .... only chance we have to make some big plays on defense .. a couple fumbles and IT's ... sack the QB some ... we will blitz but watch out for the screens ...... KC will have some big plays ..but you have to take chances against them .. you have no choice .. and 6 turnovers  .. cant afford that again .. no doubt .. hope both teams make it thru with no other injuries ... dont know that the Falcons can handle any more of them