AP Class 1A Top 10 Sept 12 2016

Southtowner

It was, I new NCS was but I wasn't sure about the other one. ðŸ‘

There's four private 1a schools that are located in "middle Tennessee" that actually compete. Clarksville Acad usually hang around the top three or four in their region as well as Middle Tennessee Christian in theirs. Columbia Acad has been the front runner in their new region and have been pretty competitive for a few years now but it wasn't too many years ago that they were everybody's homecoming team. NCS kinda blew in like a hurricane all at once, I had never even heard of them before a few years ago.

There's four private 1a schools that are located in "middle Tennessee" that actually compete. Clarksville Acad usually hang around the top three or four in their region as well as Middle Tennessee Christian in theirs. Columbia Acad has been the front runner in their new region and have been pretty competitive for a few years now but it wasn't too many years ago that they were everybody's homecoming team. NCS kinda blew in like a hurricane all at once, I had never even heard of them before a few years ago.

that is typically how these privates roll if you also add in a great coach, facilities, and recruiting ability. Great players just start multiplying from year to year like rabbits!

CA used to play NCS back in the day, and used to compete with them fine. But that was also before CA had an actually good program, and was definetly struggling year to year.

I thought we would host every playoff game this year as long as we win...

Sadly no.  Being an even year the quarterfinal is hosted by the bottom bracket this year. 

Being an even year the overall winner of region 3 and 4 bracket will host semifinal this year.

The way its set up the #1 seed in regions 2, 3, 6 and 7 are at a disadvantage in this aspect.  They cannot host throughout the playoffs unless there's an upset in the quarterfinal part of the bracket.

Sonny Moore Computer Power Ratings Class 1A Top 15

StateRank/Team                                                  Record      SOS      PR

34 UNION CITY                                        1A     4   0   0    90.03   128.63
 76 NASHVILLE CHRISTIAN                        1A     3   1   0    77.96   118.85
 79 GREENBACK                                        1A     4   0   0    89.57   117.83
 85 DRESDEN                                            1A     4   0   0    78.00   115.96
111 SOUTH PITTSBURG                             1A     2   1   0   105.90   110.19
117 WAYNE COUNTY                                  1A     4   0   0    87.19   108.61
119 COLUMBIA ACADEMY                          1A     2   0   0    77.49   108.23
124 HUNTINGDON                                     1A     1   1   0    96.80   107.84
141 TROUSDALE COUNTY                          1A     4   0   0    82.24   106.07
152 PEABODY                                            1A     2   2   0    97.57   104.37
173 COALFIELD                                         1A     4   0   0    69.80   100.33
186 MIDDLE TENNESSEE CHRISTIAN          1A     4   0   0    79.79    98.51
193 HARRIMAN                                         1A     4   0   0    66.08    97.01
195 FAYETTEVILLE                                    1A     3   1   0    87.27    96.41
226 HUMBOLDT                                        1A     2   2   0    98.28    90.93