Blackman / Oakland Kickoof Football RC Game Of The Week

RCKickOffFootball

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackman is still a very young team with more than 2/3rds of their starters being sophmores and jrs.  They have yet to really play a complete game and this well could be the week they do it . I expect to see a dogfight, just not sure if the fight is there for 2 qtrs or all 4. Listening to the Oakland players they are a might full of themselves. Cocky and arrogance are neighbors with confidence..I would suggest you are careful what side of the fence you are on. . I think they are ripe for the picking by someone in this district  I am calling it as a close game.

Edited by Blaze45

Oakland with back ups in early second half. Blackman's Coach reverting back to the way he was at Siegel.

Don't know about that LOD. I think this one will be close for a while. Then Oakland wins it going away. Oakland is stout to say the least. But it has been a brawl lately between Blackman and Oakland. Close at the half, Oakland dominates second half. 38-17 Oakland.

Don't know about that LOD. I think this one will be close for a while. Then Oakland wins it going away. Oakland is stout to say the least. But it has been a brawl lately between Blackman and Oakland. Close at the half, Oakland dominates second half. 38-17 Oakland.

Only problem is Blackman's HC is still tending to panic in close games.  The second half of last weeks game is a prime example.  Good guy, but he tends to panic.  That is why Rankin had NO problem with his leaving the R'dale staff in the first place when he went to Siegel.  He cannot BUILD teams, he can only Coach teams that others have built.  This will be more apparent as the next couple of years go by.

Rankin kept Crawford from getting Blackman when it opened and Britton from getting Siegel when it opened.  Prime reason why is when Crawford BEAT Rankin his very first year at Brentwood.