14A

HoopsTN1

Humboldt put up a great fight against a 5A school & bigger players at every position, had a 6'6 point guard! Final score, Popular Bluff 84 Humboldt 82 with terrible officiating! Humboldt still got two more games to play so let's finish strong!!

A good buddy of mine EG went and said that PP had alot of of size! Humboldt was down 12 points with 5 minutes to go and came back PP had troubles with the quickness of Humboldt. THe Vikes have two more games to play EG my buddy thinks Humboldt should be able to win the next two and finish third. PP had 1500 students PP fans were schocked the Vikes played them down to the wire. It was a good loss for them learning time for. Humboldt had a good crowd they to support :rolleyes:  to! Humboldt fans be proud of the Vikes! In 1a Vikings will be a force to recon with!

Go Vikings! We are pulling for U! Good Luck beat Cordova!

This will be a tough game as well, Cordova only loses are from #2 team in the country Northcross, Georgia & yesterday loss to Kenwood out of Chicago! Cordova is a 3A school & will have plenty size & quickness and were ranked in the top 20 in the country until loss to Northcross! Humboldt will definitely have to play a complete game and limit mistakes to have a chance to win! Humboldt will only get better by playing in this tournament but could leave with three (3) losses!

Humboldt plays Cordova tomorrow at 5:30pm, going to be another tough game for Vikings!!

I think Humboldt will give Cordova a great game. Cordova is not that big. Brown is about 6-5 but athletic. Harris is a great shooter and his range goes to half court. Knowing coach Ab. he will have the Vikings ready to play. This should be a good game.

I think Humboldt will give Cordova a great game. Cordova is not that big. Brown is about 6-5 but athletic. Harris is a great shooter and his range goes to half court. Knowing coach Ab. he will have the Vikings ready to play. This should be a good game.

Yes, I hope it is a good game!, Humboldt lost a tough one against PB but still have two (2) more games to play! Mitchell doesn't play WEB Debuios in regular season, & I've seen their scores are they that good or is it the competition? I also saw were they got beat by 30 plus one game!