McKenzie hosts Huntingdon

Kyle1990

Not bashing Mckenzie but sometimes when you face a team that's a little better than you think they just make you look bad

Lol naw no bashing there lol mckenzie is better than they was tonight.like I said already not the team that's played the last 5 weeks all teams have them nights Watch film don't pop your guns when u don't have a clue what mckenzie is or 2a . we got beat by a better coached team with a whole lot better game plan than ours don't have a clue what comer was thinking

Hope the Adamsville fans that always run their mouths read that, I talked good about them last few seasons and all they do is go on our boards and cheer for the other team, I am sick of it good job horse :)

Thankfully McKenzie had a good enough team our player got a full game, we still making too many penalties and mistakes, gotta get rid of the fatigue and cramps but when you dont play many good opponents and lose one of your only good ones it happens.

Rebels I think you have a good team, Mustangs just had to come in and make a statement after getting embarrassed by Milan a few weeks ago and I wish you good luck rest of season. Good luck in the playoffs too. One more thing Kyle already did it but I am looking for some of the rest of you to get a big serving of a Big Bird and the bird I'm talking about is not yellow.

We feel the love Kermit !

Lol naw no bashing there lol mckenzie is better than they was tonight.like I said already not the team that's played the last 5 weeks all teams have them nights Watch film don't pop your guns when u don't have a clue what mckenzie is or 2a . we got beat by a better coached team with a whole lot better game plan than ours don't have a clue what comer was thinking

No gun popping, you guys have a great respected program, I was just thinking maybe since Huntingdon got blown out a few weeks back that Mckenzie may have underestimated them a little

No gun popping, you guys have a great respected program, I was just thinking maybe since Huntingdon got blown out a few weeks back that Mckenzie may have underestimated them a little

No way McKenzie over looked huntingdon. Too big of a rivalry to overlook. Been pretty quiet this week but great showing from the Mustangs yesterday. Have to clean those mistakes up before we play WC. Impressed with the defense last night especially 64. Monster game from him. Is the McKenzie qb a soph or junior?

37-15 Mustangs.if adamsville is #1 team in 2a.2a is terrible

Hope the Adamsville fans that always run their mouths read that, I talked good about them last few seasons and all they do is go on our boards and cheer for the other team, I am sick of it good job horse :)

Thankfully McKenzie had a good enough team our player got a full game, we still making too many penalties and mistakes, gotta get rid of the fatigue and cramps but when you dont play many good opponents and lose one of your only good ones it happens.  

Rebels I think you have a good team, Mustangs just had to come in and make a statement after getting embarrassed by Milan a few weeks ago and I wish you good luck rest of season.  Good luck in the playoffs too.  One more thing Kyle already did it but I am looking for some of  the rest of you to get a big serving of a Big Bird and the bird I'm talking about is not yellow.

Didn't someone just beat you by 44 points? Nobody likes Huntindong, and the fact you're even still ranked shows how pathetic 1A is!! 

Didn't someone just beat you by 44 points? Nobody likes Huntindong, and the fact you're even still ranked shows how pathetic 1A is!!

are you talking about the 3a team that beat Huntingdon by 44.ain't that the same team that got mercy ruled by a 1a team last year.and usally gets mercy ruled in the last game they play in every year. Edited by horse