McKenzie hosts Huntingdon

Kyle1990

All due repect to WC ( very good football program ) but they barely squeezed by Scott's Hill ( not bashing the hill cause they are really good this year) ! Huntington is good , union is good , Wayne in good ! Let's just be glad we got some good teams in west tenn and get along !

And all due respect, Wayne County would put a beatdown on Adamsville.

All due back at ya , but not happening ! But would love to see it played !

I wonder why WC and Aville quit playing, I would like to see Aville on the schedule in the place of Mount Pleasant. Mtp in the past have always been tough but the last few years they just can't get it together. With Aville you know you would get a great test every year.

I hear that!! A lot of people get on here just to intentionally piss people off! Truth be known, they could probably care less about football!! I wasn't trying to make Kermit mad by pulling for McKenzie, have friends there & makes our district look better when you beat an outstanding program like HHS! I have family in WC so I pull for you too!! We were bad for so many years I'm just enjoying the ride these days at the 'Ville! I even pull for Hardin Co & McNairy when they constantly bash us because it's all about the kids anyway!! Truth is we would rather be under the radar than the spotlight!! WC, HHS, U. City, Dresden all are great & know that being ranked, you either get a teams best shot at you or they come in believing they are already beat and the game is awful!! Polls don't mean anything, we all are fortunate to have great programs! Good luck to all you guys, maybe some of us can catch some breaks & make a good playoff run!! Let's enjoy some football now!!

Its cool hey how about them Vols so happy they beat Florida now if they can beat another rival it'll be really be great, fingers crossed.

Its cool hey how about them Vols so happy they beat Florida now if they can beat another rival it'll be really be great, fingers crossed.

Been waiting 11 years for that!! I've watched it three times before I deleted it!! Saw an inside look at the game on the SEC Network tonight that was awesome!! Keeping my fingers crossed too man!!