McKenzie hosts Huntingdon

Kyle1990

Lol naw no bashing there lol mckenzie is better than they was tonight.like I said already not the team that's played the last 5 weeks all teams have them nights Watch film don't pop your guns when u don't have a clue what mckenzie is or 2a . we got beat by a better coached team with a whole lot better game plan than ours don't have a clue what comer was thinking

Lol Wildcat is just telling the truth. Wayne Co. would beat you just as bad as hhs (probably a lot worse). 2a is weak. Top 4 teams in west in 1a would be the 2,3,4,5 in 2a. Obviously with trez being 1

Lol Wildcat is just telling the truth. Wayne Co. would beat you just as bad as hhs (probably a lot worse). 2a is weak. Top 4 teams in west in 1a would be the 2,3,4,5 in 2a. Obviously with trez being 1

well how about Huntingdon and WC move up to 2A since you guys are so good and 2A is weak.  All this talk I expect a gold ball to come back with one of you come December. Anything can happen on any given Friday night.

Wildcat89, you might as well start the WC/Huntingdon thread....They got us circled.

Someone from Wayne County did start one WAY EARLY last year, 2 weeks before.

Didn't someone just beat you by 44 points? Nobody likes Huntindong, and the fact you're even still ranked shows how pathetic 1A is!! 

Read my next post.

are you talking about the 3a team that beat Huntingdon by 44.ain't that the same team that got mercy ruled by a 1a team last year.and usally gets mercy ruled in the last game they play in every year.

Not only did we Mercy Rule Milan we did it before halftime, as embarrassing as this years loss was the game wasnt out of reach at halftime of our game this year.

well how about Huntingdon and WC move up to 2A since you guys are so good and 2A is weak.  All this talk I expect a gold ball to come back with one of you come December. Anything can happen on any given Friday night.

I still think we wouldve had a great chance at getting a gold ball last year if we'd had a healthy team.  We had a great line and a bunch of weapons but when you got a 2 QB starting and they both go out it messes up your season.  We did great that year considering.  Do I think Huntingdon will get a gold ball this year, not right now plenty of football left our line still has some work to do, we fumbling too much, and we get too many penalties.  Can we improve all of that sure, will we I think so, that means we got a shot, we just gotta get through some other great teams to do it.  Kids need to keep playing hard coaches need to make them fix their mistakes and parent and fans need to keep supporting them, talking about every school when I say that not just mine.

I've always believed you gotta have a great team great skill and some good luck when you are in the playoffs so no one is gonna say officially they are going to get a gold ball unless they are lucky.  Usually final 4 and sometimes final 8 are great teams though.  You dont need to look ahead you need to look at your current opponent each and every week whether you are a great good bad or ok team, it'll help you improve.  

This board needs to close soon as both of us got other opponents to play.  Once again good luck to McKenzie rest of the season and in the playoffs, I think you guys have a good team, your quarterback is better than he played I seen the film on huddl.  Huntingdon had more drive because they got embarrassed and coaches made sure they were pumped and ready because of the rivalry and it is the only other good team we play till Wayne County.  Rebels dont be down and give up on your boys they can still make it far just gotta stay focused.

Just for fun though looks like the Huntingdon Mustangs might end up being be Carroll County Champions!!!!! :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

All due repect to WC ( very good football program ) but they barely squeezed by Scott's Hill ( not bashing the hill cause they are really good this year) ! Huntington is good , union is good , Wayne in good ! Let's just be glad we got some good teams in west tenn and get along !

I'm not one to get on here and bash any team, it's when these idiots from the east come over here on the west threads to stir things up that get under my skin

I'm not one to get on here and bash any team, it's when these idiots from the east come over here on the west threads to stir things up that get under my skin

I hear that!! A lot of people get on here just to intentionally piss people off! Truth be known, they could probably care less about football!! I wasn't trying to make Kermit mad by pulling for McKenzie, have friends there & makes our district look better when you beat an outstanding program like HHS! I have family in WC so I pull for you too!! We were bad for so many years I'm just enjoying the ride these days at the 'Ville! I even pull for Hardin Co & McNairy when they constantly bash us because it's all about the kids anyway!! Truth is we would rather be under the radar than the spotlight!! WC, HHS, U. City, Dresden all are great & know that being ranked, you either get a teams best shot at you or they come in believing they are already beat and the game is awful!! Polls don't mean anything, we all are fortunate to have great programs! Good luck to all you guys, maybe some of us can catch some breaks & make a good playoff run!! Let's enjoy some football now!!

I hear that!! A lot of people get on here just to intentionally piss people off! Truth be known, they could probably care less about football!! I wasn't trying to make Kermit mad by pulling for McKenzie, have friends there & makes our district look better when you beat an outstanding program like HHS! I have family in WC so I pull for you too!! We were bad for so many years I'm just enjoying the ride these days at the 'Ville! I even pull for Hardin Co & McNairy when they constantly bash us because it's all about the kids anyway!! Truth is we would rather be under the radar than the spotlight!! WC, HHS, U. City, Dresden all are great & know that being ranked, you either get a teams best shot at you or they come in believing they are already beat and the game is awful!! Polls don't mean anything, we all are fortunate to have great programs! Good luck to all you guys, maybe some of us can catch some breaks & make a good playoff run!! Let's enjoy some football now!!

Totally agree, these kids put in countless hours not only because they love the game but because they love representing their school, community, family and coaches! These boys here in WC will wade through fire for coach Rice and Coach Crews, they fully believe in everything they teach them, on the field and off. There's many great coaches out there but I believe WC has as good as any with the two together, and they been coaching together for many years now. Like you, I too pull for in county teams and teams from our region when they playing someone else but it's in no way in disrespect for the other teams. I just love football and all the kids that put in the hard work and suffer through all the pain to play the game that all of us so love to watch! Good luck to you birds the rest of the way!
  • Upvote 1

Totally agree, these kids put in countless hours not only because they love the game but because they love representing their school, community, family and coaches! These boys here in WC will wade through fire for coach Rice and Coach Crews, they fully believe in everything they teach them, on the field and off. There's many great coaches out there but I believe WC has as good as any with the two together, and they been coaching together for many years now. Like you, I too pull for in county teams and teams from our region when they playing someone else but it's in no way in disrespect for the other teams. I just love football and all the kids that put in the hard work and suffer through all the pain to play the game that all of us so love to watch! Good luck to you birds the rest of the way!

Thanks man! Two thumbs up!!

All due repect to WC ( very good football program ) but they barely squeezed by Scott's Hill ( not bashing the hill cause they are really good this year) ! Huntington is good , union is good , Wayne in good ! Let's just be glad we got some good teams in west tenn and get along !

40-7 at one point? And according to the radio and on here their whole team cramped up at the half and had to play with backups the whole 2nd half until the last drive butthat's neither here or there... But you're right a lot of good teams in West Tn..