Knox Central at Morristown West (TV game)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 Good defenses and 2 offenses that raise some questions, should be close throughout. I think we see a game a lot like last year where West's athleticism gives them the edge.

Even a Larry Slade coached defense couldn't stop West last year. Our penalties killed us last year or it would have been worse. West should win, but I've seen some funny things happen the last 9 years.

We're struggling to put together a full game right now. I've watched Mo West on film and let me be very honest, y'all are not as good as you were last season. Then again, neither are we. I think it will be a good game, I don't have a prediction for who wins. MW has played 2 great teams in Catholic and Greeneville and we've played 2 great teams in Catholic and Campbell County. Who knows who wins.

We're struggling to put together a full game right now. I've watched Mo West on film and let me be very honest, y'all are not as good as you were last season. Then again, neither are we. I think it will be a good game, I don't have a prediction for who wins. MW has played 2 great teams in Catholic and Greeneville and we've played 2 great teams in Catholic and Campbell County. Who knows who wins.

West's offense didn't show up until last week, and that again was against a bad defense. I'll have to see more from the offense before I believe they've worked the kinks out.

This should be a good even game to watch on Thursday Night Football this week. Both teams got the living daylights beat out of them by Catholic except Morristown West got beat by more so going by that I will say Central would be my pick but they have been a little bit of a letdown this year

If your picking the winner because one team got beat by 33 and the other by 30? Lol. I'm taking Morristown West. They have definitely played a tougher schedule so far this year and it'd a home game for west. Should be a great one!

This should be a good even game to watch on Thursday Night Football this week. Both teams got the living daylights beat out of them by Catholic except Morristown West got beat by more so going by that I will say Central would be my pick but they have been a little bit of a letdown this year

If this logic was valid at all then Miami would kill Tennessee by at least 30 based on Appalachian State.

If your picking the winner because one team got beat by 33 and the other by 30? Lol. I'm taking Morristown West. They have definitely played a tougher schedule so far this year and it'd a home game for west. Should be a great one!

No reason West shouldn't win but I've seen them lose to Central before even with the better team.