City Tigers take on CA Dawgs

Varo

I agree, but still have a 4-1 record? They must play down to certain teams and up to others. I have never seen a team that plays up against a team like FRA, then turns around and plays down to Huntland and Mt Pleasant. Those are respectable teams, but shouldn't have the athletes to compete year in and year out with Fayetteville.

My Raiders are ready to pounce now that the qb quit though!!! :popcorneater:

Has FRA even won a game?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, but still have a 4-1 record? They must play down to certain teams and up to others. I have never seen a team that plays up against a team like FRA, then turns around and plays down to Huntland and Mt Pleasant. Those are respectable teams, but shouldn't have the athletes to compete year in and year out with Fayetteville.

My Raiders are ready to pounce now that the qb quit though!!! :popcorneater:

So Is it true that the QB quit? Based on the way they have played since getting beat by cascade i would hope this is true. Edited by Raiderfan76

Wonder why Varo didn't confirm nor deny the QB question?.?.?

Well, F-ville is very much in question now this point in the season. I picked them at the start of the season as possibly taking this Region's top spot but after all things considered they will more than likely not do that. They have the capabilities but not the consistency. Anything can happen on Friday nights; so can F-ville win this one? Sure, with Tigers home field advantage, CA facing a long bus trip, along with CA's spirit possible shaken last week in a tough road game against the Eagles; but I'm going with the constant ground and pound of the CA dog pound to get it done tonight.

CA for the W.

Wonder why Varo didn't confirm nor deny the QB question?.?.?

Well, F-ville is very much in question now this point in the season. I picked them at the start of the season as possibly taking this Region's top spot but after all things considered they will more than likely not do that. They have the capabilities but not the consistency. Anything can happen on Friday nights; so can F-ville win this one? Sure, with Tigers home field advantage, CA facing a long bus trip, along with CA's spirit possible shaken last week in a tough road game against the Eagles; but I'm going with the constant ground and pound of the CA dog pound to get it done tonight.

CA for the W.

Sehnator Bigby, I will neither confirm nor deny these spurious allegations put before me.  I have been asking around since Der Fuhrer threw this out there.  He must have his ear close to the ground over there in Jack Daniel's-burg trying to pick up some juicy gossip.  I had heard one of the QBs was not happy with the playing time/rotation of series thing, and that he and his parents wanted to meet with Coach Palmer.  I suppose whatever the deal is will come out soon. In any case, we still have a 2 QB set for tonight, last I heard.

Sehnator Bigby, I will neither confirm nor deny these spurious allegations put before me. I have been asking around since Der Fuhrer threw this out there. He must have his ear close to the ground over there in Jack Daniel's-burg trying to pick up some juicy gossip. I had heard one of the QBs was not happy with the playing time/rotation of series thing, and that he and his parents wanted to meet with Coach Palmer. I suppose whatever the deal is will come out soon. In any case, we still have a 2 QB set for tonight, last I heard.

Lol... like that reply Varo! And appreciate the answer.

Any updates on game?