Mairvul goes upp two Dobbuns Bent-It

STARSNBARS

Lett me ennurjeck a few thangs hear....

1. On GQ corchin' DB's tallunt....One ov my buddies sed this....If'un Mairvul haid a bus reck and all tha starturs gott hert....GQ and Corch Ellis cood goe two tha lunchrume and find 15-20 kidz and winn a lott ov gaims....Anuthur thang two thank abowt iz whut ewe saw on tha feeled laist Fridee wuz knott tha hole pitchur....Thay wuz a few wearin' shorts on tha sidelines thait weal maik thangs look  a littull differunt inn a few weaks...

b. Sumtimes corches ere a goodur fit fer thair skool like wuz brawt upp urlier...Wood souper-STARS bee haipy playin' inn GQ's sistum and bein' a TEAM playur and knott gettin all tha tutches etc...???...Wood thay like his dissyplun...???....Do thay like smoke-n-mirror plays...???

c. Goodur two see susie baick...She luved Corch Wilson....Werd haz hit she luvs Trump moore tho...

4. Caiped Crewsaidur hit wuz all goodur....Momma fourgive me aftur onn tha way home we stopped and gott hur a haif duzzin' Pal burrgurrs.... :hungry:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Hey boyz!

It's good to be back Stars!  I have missed you too big sexy!  However, I loved David Olive back in the day!  I loved his brother when he was leading the red and black as well!  As for me and the Donald, let's just say Melania ain't got nothin' on Susie!

I'm just so proud of my Red Rebels and I am really hoping GQ can get in there and get some of those WBMS players who won that championship on Saturday.  We can't have the county schools keeping their own players.  Me and Suzette are gonna have to step up our efforts!

Love you boyz!

:rolleyes:

Hey boyz!

It's good to be back Stars!  I have missed you too big sexy!  However, I loved David Olive back in the day!  I loved his brother when he was leading the red and black as well!  As for me and the Donald, let's just say Melania ain't got nothin' on Susie!

I'm just so proud of my Red Rebels and I am really hoping GQ can get in there and get some of those WBMS players who won that championship on Saturday.  We can't have the county schools keeping their own players.  Me and Suzette are gonna have to step up our efforts!

Love you boyz!

Welp letts hoap ewe and Suzzette cain hep az much az goodur garbige servuss....

Alcoee's garbige servuss seems two bee werkin' awful good att Eagletun...Suze maybee ewe cain give Suzette a few tips on how two git hit done inn Shugland... :rolleyes:  :popcorneater:

Hey Boyz!

I'm afraid my "talents" and connections have dried up in Eagleton.  After I landed Ronnie, Mike, and Ricky for the Red Rebel train, Coach Fugate and I had a little deal for me to recruit for Alcoa and I was able to get Waltermyer, Rooster, Peanut and Hicks.

Thankfully, I came to my senses and was able to get back on the Rebel Train and have been hopelessly devoted ever since.  Speaking of Shugland...whatever happened to him?  I used to see him on the baseball diamond occasionally, but hardly ever see him anymore.

Suzette was able to get Endsley to commit his children from WBHS to MHS.  Thank goodness Ted and I had that little "meeting" so many years ago.  It has definitely paid dividends.  I mean now people actually believe MHS grows their own players inside the city limits.  Of course you and I know how much our recruiting has paid off.

Love you boyz!

Hey Boyz!

I mean now people actually believe MHS grows their own players inside the city limits.  

Welp we now haiv "strategrery" fer annexashun....And we haiv a deecreasin' numburr ov twouishun kids....Evun tho garbige bidnuss haz hepped two....

Tha cowntee skools cry abowt Mairvul, butt Alcoee haz way moore garbige cusstoemurrs...Why eye evun hurd all of Alcoee's feersum foursum D-Line laist yeer lived inn Blunt cowntee....We haiv gott two pick hit upp....

Butt tha way eye look att hit....Blunt cowntee att leest owes uss thait....aftur knott sharin' all thair tacks munny wif tha citty skools.... :popcorneater:

You're calling Bradley a cake walk? You'll see just how much of a cake walk Friday night. Never go full tard.

Just how tough REALLY is Bradley's schedule? With the exception of Oak Ridge, Maryville or Alcoa most teams I have seen from there did not impress me.

Come to Rutherford County some time and play. You will find most of the teams here are a 'little' tougher than you are used to

NO I am NOT a DB fan. If I was you would have heard me calling to retire Clark a LONG time ago. I root for a team that used to be REALLY tough. Current HC is trying to rebuild it from 10 years of neglect and indifference. We have spears on our helmets also. BTW the team I root for has 4 Gold Balls. We play teams that have 2 (Smyrna) and 2 (Oakland) Gold balls respectively. Now just how many Gold or even Silver balls does Bradley have?

Just how tough REALLY is Bradley's schedule? With the exception of Oak Ridge, Maryville or Alcoa most teams I have seen from there did not impress me.

Come to Rutherford County some time and play. You will find most of the teams here are a 'little' tougher than you are used to

NO I am NOT a DB fan. If I was you would have heard me calling to retire Clark a LONG time ago. I root for a team that used to be REALLY tough. Current HC is trying to rebuild it from 10 years of neglect and indifference. We have spears on our helmets also. BTW the team I root for has 4 Gold Balls. We play teams that have 2 (Smyrna) and 2 (Oakland) Gold balls respectively. Now just how many Gold or even Silver balls does Bradley have?

We only have 2. No doubt bout that. You play teams with 2 state championships. That's cute. We play teams with 16 and so on. Sure, we may not be as good as those Oaklands, Smrynas and such.

What you're forgetting or probably don't even know is, we are not really an football school. Yeah, every now and than we have some outstanding teams and players, but not often. Too be honest, I would much rather play Oakland, Riverdale, Smryna and Blackman each year than to play the team that beats up on those middle Tn boys every semi, Maryville. In 1-2 years, we could very well be back to a 0-10, 1-9 or maybe 2-8 team each year until another round of good fellers shows up.

To clear all that up, we will never be a football school. We can talk states all ya wanna, but if ya wanna talk bout schools in general, let's add up combined state titles and see which school is really the dominate school in this state.

Edited by DaChampsAgain

Old guy living in the past. Past Championship's don't have any bearing on today. You're just a typical hater. You can put down Bradley football all you want. Bears own this state in wrestling. I'm sure you'll find something to hate on there too.