Mairvul goes upp two Dobbuns Bent-It

STARSNBARS

I would agree. Time will tell but WB needs to start winning some games under the coaching staff. I am not seeing much of a difference (results) from previous seasons, and I am not sure Shad is staying much longer based on numerous rumors. Shad is use to coaching loaded teams with superior athletes and WB is not there yet.

Also,

The Govs are definitely improved, but the results aren't showing in the win-loss record yet, or are they? The Govs have won 1 region game which is an improvement over the zero region games they won last year. Also, they have been competitive until the end in the other region games thus far. That is an improvement over last year where all the region games but Bearden turned into blowouts in the 2nd half. Considering the Govs are competing so well with all the injuries and guys playing out of position, it's hard for me to complain.

Also,

The Govs are definitely improved, but the results aren't showing in the win-loss record yet, or are they? The Govs have won 1 region game which is an improvement over the zero region games they won last year. Also, they have been competitive until the end in the other region games thus far. That is an improvement over last year where all the region games but Bearden turned into blowouts in the 2nd half. Considering the Govs are competing so well with all the injuries and guys playing out of position, it's hard for me to complain.

G91 ewe ere a loyle fan....And obveeuslee a top bull inn LA.....  :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

That might be true, but would you not agree that a lot of positive things are happening at WB that might keep more kids at home?

G91, I am not sure if they will stay at home or not, but I saw a real site down in LA Saturday. The excitement in those stands was the most impressive part of the afternoon (other than Jennings catch in Athens). I am partial, but that middle school coach knows how to organize and raise expectations of those around him. You should be optimistic, but mlreb is right. Gonna run out of excuses at the HS. Edited by strongx

Neither do I..........YET!

Give the current HC a couple of years to rebuild and then we will talk.

With the success the Bradley wrestling team has, then why isn't it being used with the football team?

It never has or never will help the football program. maybe one day if we are very lucky, wrestling will help Bears football out.

It never has or never will help the football program. maybe one day if we are very lucky, wrestling will help Bears football out.

Wrestling is most definitely the favorite sport I enjoyed watching any of my kids involved in.That sport takes out 99% of the bs politics as to what kid plays where and when.Little johnny either deserves to start for the team or gets his Aztec beat.That said,wrestling takes a man to do and not all football players are going to want that much hard work in the off season. I really didn't get a chance to thank our Wrestling coaches this year for their fine work with my Indian and would have liked a couple more seasons but anyway,DB's staff does a really good job. Edited by BatmanDB

Wrestling is most definitely the favorite sport I enjoyed watching any of my kids involved in.That sport takes out 99% of the bs politics as to what kid plays where and when.Little johnny either deserves to start for the team or gets his Aztec beat.That said,wrestling takes a man to do and not all football players are going to want that much hard work in the off season. I really didn't get a chance to thank our Wrestling coaches this year for their fine work with my Indian and would have liked a couple more seasons but anyway,DB's staff does a really good job.

Yes sir, you're correct. Wrestling is nothing like football. Especially at Bradley. Bradley is full of politics, rather fans wants I admit it or not. I'll always love football, but wrestling brings a whole new meaning. 24x state champs and with a little help from the good man up stairs, it'll be 25 and 26 this year! We are getting closer to tying and breaking the Yankees WS championships!

Yes sir, you're correct. Wrestling is nothing like football. Especially at Bradley. Bradley is full of politics, rather fans wants I admit it or not. I'll always love football, but wrestling brings a whole new meaning. 24x state champs and with a little help from the good man up stairs, it'll be 25 and 26 this year! We are getting closer to tying and breaking the Yankees WS championships!

you guys are awesome,no question.That's a sport as a parent that I could take even if I knew my kid might win or get beat.Remember a match last year in which my son went against the best in this part of the country from West Virginia.I said to him it's an honor for you and just do your best.Afterwards, he said it was like he was going against two wrestlers at the same time.Wins are fun,but sometimes your going to lose.When you know you done your best like that,it's ok but when you know a program like DB'S football program could have been better if not for the politics,it's not ok.

you guys are awesome,no question.That's a sport as a parent that I could take even if I knew my kid might win or get beat.Remember a match last year in which my son went against the best in this part of the country from West Virginia.I said to him it's an honor for you and just do your best.Afterwards, he said it was like he was going against two wrestlers at the same time.Wins are fun,but sometimes your going to lose.When you know you done your best like that,it's ok but when you know a program like DB'S football program could have been better if not for the politics,it's not ok.

Looking forward to it starting up in a few weeks. Most the fellers are already out running their morning miles! Good luck to your kids if they still wrestle and to the DB program! Maybe we will meet on the mats this year. One good thing bout wrestling, you see over 100 different schools a year.