Mairvul goes upp two Dobbuns Bent-It

STARSNBARS

No,

They aren't a cakewalk, but thanks for saying that because it mirrors DB's attitude and that is where the problem lies. They have an entitled attitude and think they are the only team in the East outside of Maryville that has good athletes and get really sour when they lose. Case and point, WB is 3-2 against DB in the last 5 meetings between the two teams, but we get zero respect from them... None, zilch.... Waco has made multiple references about us being the worst team in the region and I still see the DB fans talking about how humiliating it was to lose to us in the 06 playoffs on here from time to time. I guess a 3-2 record in the past 5 matchups with DB is just a fluke.

You do know Lost Old Man is not a DB fan or Supporter. He is from middle Tn

I know, but he only echoed the sentiments of the DB fans.

I seen the earlier wins including at WB I think in 2007.Those stupid kazoo's DB fans had before the game in place of the band.I elected to sit with the WB fans instead of doing that.You guys have been down but Still beat DB this year.However anyone wants to slice it,that's a fact.

No,

They aren't a cakewalk, but thanks for saying that because it mirrors DB's attitude and that is where the problem lies. They have an entitled attitude and think they are the only team in the East outside of Maryville that has good athletes and get really sour when they lose. Case and point, WB is 3-2 against DB in the last 5 meetings between the two teams, but we get zero respect from them... None, zilch.... Waco has made multiple references about us being the worst team in the region and I still see the DB fans talking about how humiliating it was to lose to us in the 06 playoffs on here from time to time. I guess a 3-2 record in the past 5 matchups with DB is just a fluke.

I said you were "supposedly" the worst team in the conference. You finished last in the conference last year winning zero conference games. People were picking you to finish last this year. You beat DB so you have one conference win this year. DB has one conference win this year. Looks like it's a 50/50 chance either team will win another conference game. And if not that would put WB one notch above DB. Thats why I said WB was "supposedly" the worst team. Get it? I never once said WB was or is the worst team in the region. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

I know, but he only echoed the sentiments of the DB fans.

I understand what you're saying. A lot of people up here live in a dream world. But not all DB fans are that way. I got into a argument with a friend this morning about the Maryville game. He was saying heck if you take away those first two TD's and that "bad call" on the int. we were right there with Maryville. Dream world.

When their starting LB is out against they got beat by WB. When our All State LB is out, we win by 22. I'll take it for what it is.

Yes you did! Congratulations! Smart Mouth! There is a reason you are ranked #1 in the state! Your team is good and go pretty deep with your talent! We didn't complain that one of best receivers got knocked out for the season against William Blount and did not play last night! Another fact about the WB game you all make fun of but LB was out along with Starting QB going down with shoulder injury in the first half, starting receiver goes down in the second half, and three other players out of the game as well, one of those being our only returning starting offensive lineman. You also haven't heard one of our starting lineman didn't play last night with an injured ankle and we still pushed your D-line around more than they have ever been pushed around! Take your win and move on!

In the Tri-cities you are allowed to have more than one favorite team. Boone will always be first, but I also follow DB and Greeneville.

I was talking to an old lawyer friend of mine in Greeneville the other day and we talked about how the other greene county fans hated Greeneville but we still always pulled for them when they went to state in anything.It's rare for most people to like DB or Greeneville in this area unless it's a situation like my own.I'd love to see the kids at DB have it right and the fans have paid enough to make it happen.It was hard to walk back in last night but made easier when I talked to one of the juniors before the game.I love these kids and hate to have such disdain feelings towards part of their program.Like I told him,you will understand when you have kids.

I was talking to an old lawyer friend of mine in Greeneville the other day and we talked about how the other greene county fans hated Greeneville but we still always pulled for them when they went to state in anything.It's rare for most people to like DB or Greeneville in this area unless it's a situation like my own.I'd love to see the kids at DB have it right and the fans have paid enough to make it happen.It was hard to walk back in last night but made easier when I talked to one of the juniors before the game.I love these kids and hate to have such disdain feelings towards part of their program.Like I told him,you will understand when you have kids.

Batman I just talked to the freshman LBers dad. He's ok. Only has a bruised hip. No X-ray needed. Thanks for asking about him daddy says. :)