Mairvul goes upp two Dobbuns Bent-It

STARSNBARS

Pretty dumb that DB sent spies that took pictures while dressed in their DB attire. I'm guessing they were wearing DB shirts and caps? I think pretty much every team does this, especially if it's an important game coming up. But pretty odd for them to wear "school colors"

its ok  we have bio metric surveillance systems at the BLACKHOLE. We know who everyone is...

I thought his joke about how y'alls idea of pass defense was tackling the receiver was funny. LOL

I truly would love to see DB play ANY Ruth Co teams schedule. I bet he would pick Middle Tn Christians though!

With the exception of Maryville and Oak Ridge, Clark's schedule is a cake walk. Or SHOULD be.

Congratulations Maryville on your training for the Gold win last night. Get those 2nd and 3rds ready for the playoff run.

Vurry ennurustin' commints bye Corch Clark.....Butt when'st yore seccund teem QB runs one intwo tha line and nobodee tackulls him thangs like thait happun....Eye weal say D-B played hard and eye wuz rill empressed wif #30.....Good yung RB wif goodur vishun and quiknuss....D-B's staif did a goodur job gettin' Mairvul's saftee two shift two tha strangth ov tha fourmashun and runnin' #7 baick two tha weekside on his long run...

Looked like Mairvul's gaim plan wuz two taik #6 away and thay did a goodur job wif thait and loosin' one ov our LB's in tha seccund serries and then'st thait othur LB whose purtee good (Mr. 6A football) inn shorts didun't hep....Butt D-B played a good and tuff gaim.....No eggscuses....

Batman momma sed thaink yee fer tha nice commints....Butt eye cain steal tale ewe thait tha Stair Fry Caif Fay on Broad Streat inn downtown Kangsport haid a bannur day.... :hungry:

Eye steal thank Corch Clark cain tale sum goodur joaks tho.... :popcorneater:

http://www.timesnews.net/Sports/2016/10/01/No-1-Maryville-pulls-away-to-beat-D-B.html?ci=stream&lp=2&p=

Something I've not heard anyone talk about.The Maryville kicker is a future Saturday player that put it out of the end zone every time he wanted. It was like GQ decided a couple of times to get some work against one of the state's best retuners or just do something different.In other words,get a little practice in without It getting noticed.

Something I've not heard anyone talk about.The Maryville kicker is a future Saturday player that put it out of the end zone every time he wanted. It was like GQ decided a couple of times to get some work against one of the state's best retuners or just do something different.In other words,get a little practice in without It getting noticed.

The kicker worked his butt off over the summer and has been a great asset this season. As far a his future in college, I believe he will go the academic route. The boy is very intelligent.

With the exception of Maryville and Oak Ridge, Clark's schedule is a cake walk. Or SHOULD be.

No,

They aren't a cakewalk, but thanks for saying that because it mirrors DB's attitude and that is where the problem lies. They have an entitled attitude and think they are the only team in the East outside of Maryville that has good athletes and get really sour when they lose. Case and point, WB is 3-2 against DB in the last 5 meetings between the two teams, but we get zero respect from them... None, zilch.... Waco has made multiple references about us being the worst team in the region and I still see the DB fans talking about how humiliating it was to lose to us in the 06 playoffs on here from time to time. I guess a 3-2 record in the past 5 matchups with DB is just a fluke.

Edited by Governors91

I thought his joke about how y'alls idea of pass defense was tackling the receiver was funny. LOL

I truly would love to see DB play ANY Ruth Co teams schedule. I bet he would pick Middle Tn Christians though!

Congratulations Maryville on your training for the Gold win last night. Get those 2nd and 3rds ready for the playoff run.

You're calling Bradley a cake walk? You'll see just how much of a cake walk Friday night. Never go full tard.

😳 Guess Bradley just better stay home Friday night. Don't wanna get walked over!