Mairvul goes upp two Dobbuns Bent-It

STARSNBARS

Guest footballfan100

Are u all really missing 5 starters so far? I am planning on coming over to watch this game now for sure. DB is back to full strength I hear and Maryville down 5 starters...this has the making for a big upset. I hear Kingsport is starting to rock with confidence and are really believing they will win.

Are u all really missing 5 starters so far? I am planning on coming over to watch this game now for sure. DB is back to full strength I hear and Maryville down 5 starters...this has the making for a big upset. I hear Kingsport is starting to rock with confidence and are really believing they will win.

We honest to goodness had 5 starters out Friday night against Bearden. And like Stars pointed out, we had another player injured during Friday nights game.

Guest footballfan100

I heard today at work that Maryville will be walking into a hornets nest Friday evening!!! This is building up to be something to see I think. This could very well be the start of Maryville being brought down to the rest of the teams. I know the Hilltoppers had em til they had a few bad calls.

I heard today at work that Maryville will be walking into a hornets nest Friday evening!!! This is building up to be something to see I think. This could very well be the start of Maryville being brought down to the rest of the teams. I know the Hilltoppers had em til they had a few bad calls.

Nobody in Kingsport or at DB that matters is saying any of that. LIE MUCH? :thumb:

So you have almost a fourth of your starters out and DB has had an extra week to prepare.Two weeks ago,SH was nearly even with Maryville at the half.On top of all this,it's a regular season game and not win or go home.Can't really imagine a better opportunity for the Tribe.

Eggzacklee......Eye haid enstalled tha Indy-uns az a urlee 49.7 pt. favritt....Butt aftur seein' tha big ole checkurbored uppur dackur....Hits mooved two 59.8 fer D-B.... :popcorneater: