Mairvul goes upp two Dobbuns Bent-It

STARSNBARS

Eye wood like two axe tha D-B peepull anuthur qwestun.....Duz Corch Clark haiv a online corches sho this yeer...???.... :popcorneater:

Coach Clark decided not to have a coaches show this yr. He's letting all these posters on here talk about the season and why the coaching staff should be fired

Edited by WERDBYouMadBro

Watch your time carefully. Some days they close at 2 or 2:30 and don't open back up till 4:30 or so for dinner. They don't worry about locking the door with your hand about to open it either! Great food though.

Thanks.  Knew that, but I appreciate the reminder.  

Hoping to get there before they close for lunch.  

I had a chance to work for Pal at Skobys as a kid and I must say "nicely he would see you ,stop and talk but also kinda stair you down to your toes , would not say anything but if anything was not clean or needed addressed" it would come from the manager what needed to be addressed ! Some of the most top notched waiters and waitresses worked there (some 30+ years for Pal) - they sometimes would leave with 1000.00 tips in one night and as a kid and buss tables I would get some of that (leaving some nights with 350.00 ) .... Basically in the interview they look at personalities , cleanliness , and yes (friends , family (at Skobys anyway) and what your future is planned for yourself !!! At Pals they hire a lot of College/ future College kids .... Pal is one of the nicest people but also at Pals you don't get change often , he doesn't like to add food to menu because of speed and quality(keep it simple) i have heard he adds people if food is added to menu (which in years not a lot ) and it's a weekly pals manager meetings (at old Skobys location) that makes decisions like "congress votes " ! Now I have heard Pal and Wife have been ill (don't know for sure) but I do know they sold their weird house ...... Ok Back to football

Here's the thing about Pals. And this is coming from a world class fast food expert. I rate the food "taste" better than average but not great. But one important thing about the food you get there is it's always fresh, always hot, always quality. During inspections Pals always gets the top ratings. Their restaurants are always the cleanest inside and out that you will find anywhere in the world. (yes I said world). The service at pals is way better than any fast food restaurant on the planet. I don't know where they find these people they staff the restaurants with but they all seem to be All American All Stars of the fast food industry. Always well mannered, well groomed, clean matching uniforms that look brand new every day. Their so nice at that pals down the street from the stadium I think they put it there just for DB fans. You can be all beat down after losing the first round playoff game, cruise through the drive through and just the smiles you'll get will make you feel much better.

Edited by kingindian33

That sure is a beautiful football stadium you guys have up there. I was a little surprised they would put so much money into that and keep a baseball field on the same playing field.

yep,they should have built A new home side where the visitors seats are.Put baseball accross where the softball field is and added a walk over for all kids.nomatter,we built a beautiful stadium in Kingsport,have a massive Weight room,have lots of athletes in the system.All this adds up to one of the best programs in the country.A couple weeks ago on friday, they had three a days.Hail of a band

Off topic: I saw Dillion Jackson playing for Stanford last night. Is it me, or does he seem bigger, but slower than when he played here?

He is definitely bigger. His dad explained to me Dylan's meal plan. It's so much Dylan can't eat it all. I don't know about him being slower. Maybe his opponents are a lot faster than we saw him play.

Good call.

He said you'd post something about what I posted. But he said not to pay you no mind, cause people in the nursing home can be rude. But I told him to think about all the pudding you get. But he said that was because you have no teeth. And I told him just cause they call it a toothbrush maybe no one told you that you could use it on all them instead of just one. And he said with a name like Waco that you seem like you're pretty dumb. And I told him that he should read some of you're post. And he said you have to use mind over matter. And I said I've done told you about that and old timers seem to not get it. And I told him I think you were in the war. And he ask me which one and I told him, by looking at some of you're post if I had to guess it would be CIVIL. and he said I should overlook you. So I said I would, SORRY OLD TIMER. It's ashame what happen to general lee. And not talking about the dukes of hazard. He said I should make that clear.