5 and 0 HAPPY VALLEY @ 5 and 0 HAMPTON

Bulldognation71

Agree and disagree....For sure Mike knew exactly what to do, where to run, who to key on, etc...Stupid turnovers and lazy D hurt some too.

Some say Jr inherited his dad's team...Michael has been very involved with every O & D set we have run for years...He knows it inside and out

Both teams had very costly mistakes. Hampton will have to keep um at a minimum this week. I'm sure we will be better in some area's this week. And yes LM knows the O and D as well as anyone. 

I couldn't let you get too big of a head considering your landers exposed those dogs and almost had a huge upset. Not surprised though. Mike knows that team, the offense and defense beatter than anyone on Hamptons staff

Can't get the big head. We lost a game we could have won. I was disappointed. We're a different team than were when we played you guys. This matchup has me scratching my head. Can hv stop hamptons rushing attack? Will Michael shore up those holes in the Hampton machine. Will coach Jarrett be able to expose Hampton?

Can't get the big head. We lost a game we could have won. I was disappointed. We're a different team than were when we played you guys. This matchup has me scratching my head. Can hv stop hamptons rushing attack? Will Michael shore up those holes in the Hampton machine. Will coach Jarrett be able to expose Hampton?

Very easily could have won that game, kinda glad you didn't though it sets the stage for a huge match up Friday. I anticipate a couple thousand + at the game. I agree your a different team, very much improved. I think Jarret will have them boys ready. I think Hampton will be hard to stop but idk that Hampton can stop us. The only thing I'm worried about Friday is Davenport. The other kids are tough runners, but speed is a scary thing. I think he is the only kid around here faster than Street

quote name="pujo" post="3568753" timestamp="1474916922"]

Both teams had very costly mistakes. Hampton will have to keep um at a minimum this week. I'm sure we will be better in some area's this week. And yes LM knows the O and D as well as anyone.

I think Hampton was looking ahead and Cloudland really wanted that one.

Makes sense to me. Motivation for Mike was easy,not so much the other way.

Very easily could have won that game, kinda glad you didn't though it sets the stage for a huge match up Friday. I anticipate a couple thousand + at the game. I agree your a different team, very much improved. I think Jarret will have them boys ready. I think Hampton will be hard to stop but idk that Hampton can stop us. The only thing I'm worried about Friday is Davenport. The other kids are tough runners, but speed is a scary thing. I think he is the only kid around here faster than Street

I'm curious which one is the fastest. Thing about Davenport is he has some size and he's not easy to bring down.