5 and 0 HAPPY VALLEY @ 5 and 0 HAMPTON

Bulldognation71

Hello fellers have you missed me any? Sorry got caught up at work then had to go take the Lil woman out to eat

We like having you. You may have overreacted to Ukotits post but I love you're passion. I uaually don't say much after a game but I'm going to make an exception after this one. I'm either gonna eat my crow or tell people I told you so. I'm sticking with Hampton by 14

71dad... I remember watching your boy play years ago and last year. Can't say blue looks good on him as Marron would but hey what can you do. He is a decent linemen but I would go as far as saying best in the state. And no my kind sir I am not try8ng to provide bulletin board material for this game. If a player in this game needs that crap to get up for this game he shouldn't be on the field and it will show on Friday. Listen kind sir if bulletin board material is what you are after you can easily find them so that is not why I am here. Again as Mr. Uknowit has said before this is for football talk.

That's very humble of you Pujo I knew I respected you for some reason or another and I sir will do the same. I just don't see a single way that HV don't win this one barring some major injury.

And I totally respect you're opinion. You have very good reason to think highly of this team. I just think you can look at history and tell a lot about the future. I also think Hampton has a great game plan and are fully prepared. 

I can read my kind sir have been able to since kindergarten. Momma said I was a quick learner so no worries there and don't know who said it just making a statement I mean hey I said he was a decent linemen what more you all want? And Pujo I agree you can learn a lot about the future by looking at the past but eventually patterns are broken and I just feel like it's about that time.

I can read my kind sir have been able to since kindergarten. Momma said I was a quick learner so no worries there and don't know who said it just making a statement I mean hey I said he was a decent linemen what more you all want? And Pujo I agree you can learn a lot about the future by looking at the past but eventually patterns are broken and I just feel like it's about that time.

UT got rid of the Florida monkey. It would have been nice if cloudland could've got rid of the Hampton monkey. Maybe you guys can do something with them. They're awful tough at home