5 and 0 HAPPY VALLEY @ 5 and 0 HAMPTON

Bulldognation71

hate to inform you Gbnation... while yes it will be a good game, your outcome is way off but I will let it slide now. Where has Mr. Uknowit gone to? have I scared him and 71dad off already? Why is no one talking football, strengths weaknesses and such????

for someone who has never posted until today you sure are making up for lost time lol. But back to your statement I think I picked the right one. Good luck to your team the rest of the year.

for someone who has never posted until today you sure are making up for lost time lol. But back to your statement I think I picked the right one. Good luck to your team the rest of the year.

He better enjoy this thread ,he will have no one to talk to the rest of the season. Playoffs could bring a little chatter. Shoot we talk to ourselves if no one wants to talk.

Haven't on the T since this past March, when I was at the 'Boro watching the Dogs play some round ball. It's sure disheartening when you can remember your password... LOL.

All I have to say is, this Friday will be interesting. Been studying the game itself for many years, watched these two teams go at it since I played against these Warriors from the Valley of Happy.. I've learned one thing from this game and it's been covered already.. the team that plays with and shows the most emotion, will lose this one...

It's a renewed rivalry. If the Dogs play with that thing between their ears on D, and cover their ground in the secondary, and run a good sound precise offense, then the cards will fall in the Dogs favor. Not taking anything away from I'm those Warriors, they are fiesty... always have been. I expect a good ball game. #slayon

All I want to know is in this battle of the titans who is Ric Flair and who is "Rowdy" Rowdy piper...What do you say King.

Well I know jerry Lawler sux. I'm the only king. Not some cave man suit wearing fool who needs to use Nair on his back. I'm the man who walks with the perfect 10, wears expensive clothes, and gets in the ring and does exactly what I want to do. As for this battle of titans, I would have to say Hampton is the nature boy, whoo! The have the 4 horsemen. The most elite group offootball pplayers this side of Knoxville. They beat up who they wanna beat up, when they wanna beat up, and where they wanna beat em up. That's why Hampton packs the arena every Friday night because people pay to see bigtime football! Whoo! HV is on the outside looking in. I'll be in a long limousine on the track saying girls! What's causssin all this! Whoooooooooooo!!! :)

Well I know jerry Lawler sux. I'm the only king. Not some cave man suit wearing fool who needs to use Nair on his back. I'm the man who walks with the perfect 10, wears expensive clothes, and gets in the ring and does exactly what I want to do. As for this battle of titans, I would have to say Hampton is the nature boy, whoo! The have the 4 horsemen. The most elite group offootball pplayers this side of Knoxville. They beat up who they wanna beat up, when they wanna beat up, and where they wanna beat em up. That's why Hampton packs the arena every Friday night because people pay to see bigtime football! Whoo! HV is on the outside looking in. I'll be in a long limousine on the track saying girls! What's causssin all this! Whoooooooooooo!!! :)

All I can say about this post is whoooooooooooooooo!!!