5 and 0 HAPPY VALLEY @ 5 and 0 HAMPTON

Bulldognation71

I would have to say this is the game of week and just maybe the game of the year for ET...just saying

This is no doubt the game of the year. If you look at the other conferences in the area no one else has two dominant teams which makes this game special and its going to be fun to watch. I say again if you are coming to this game be there early, and for all the people showing up tonight and putting blankets out you better be there early to or your blanket maybe lying on the track when you show up . LOL  

This is no doubt the game of the year. If you look at the other conferences in the area no one else has two dominant teams which makes this game special and its going to be fun to watch. I say again if you are coming to this game be there early, and for all the people showing up tonight and putting blankets out you better be there early to or your blanket maybe lying on the track when you show up . LOL

Might just be one of the biggest crowds you've had in a while.

This is no doubt the game of the year. If you look at the other conferences in the area no one else has two dominant teams which makes this game special and its going to be fun to watch. I say again if you are coming to this game be there early, and for all the people showing up tonight and putting blankets out you better be there early to or your blanket maybe lying on the track when you show up . LOL  

:roflol:

There would be a riot for sure

I will be sure to do just that to Mr. Uknowits blankets so thanks for the idea. Sorry couldnt help myself. You are correct this is probably one of the biggest games in recent memory for the entire Carter County (including the "we are not part of carter county even tho we live and are smack in the middle of it" Elzabethton Cyclones). And 71 I can not believe i am gonna agree with you well partially that Region 1 will have something for the knoxville area teams but you also have to remember North is neck and neck and maybe a bit better then either of us so not only do we have a double headed monster in region 1 its now dare i say a three headed beast... not to be confused with Mr. Uknowits black beast.

Might just be one of the biggest crowds you've had in a while.

Marion county game last year was the biggest crowd. But when you get to the final 4 teams in the state and no one else is playing it makes for a big crowd. I remember lookin at the gate and they were still 200 deep to come in and the game was half way through the first quarter. Does anyone know if they are bringing in extra bleachers like they did for the playoff games last year?

Nothing can be confused with the Black Beast B!

I don't lay out blankets usually, but I will this time....So, you be sure to come up and get those blankets now!

'71, Region 1 had something for the Knoxville teams last year....HV gave RW all they wanted and may well have gotten robbed in that one...Hampton did what Hampton did and  come up short IMO...But that happens in schools where the same 11 play both sides of the ball....I just don't see anyone hanging with AE this season on the east side of the bracket tho

'9, The seating there now, is it

Best center in the state started every game last year all 14. Didn't have 1 bad snap. He's also the former Tennessee heavy weight golden glove champ. I would say that's what gave him those quick hands and that Quick first step.

best center in the state? Never saw those type of numbers, was he an all state selection? I would say he was FAR from the BEST center in the state