5 and 0 HAPPY VALLEY @ 5 and 0 HAMPTON

Bulldognation71

Hicks had over 150, Townsend over 120. So more than 10 a game. I would say they will be in your backfield all night long

Depend on who does the stats, I'll say it again ,if you have 3 LBers with 10 tackles a piece Friday night.,it'll be a lonnnngg and sad ride  to the other end of the Co. That's about like us having the best center in the state.

best center in the state? Never saw those type of numbers, was he an all state selection? I would say he was FAR from the BEST center in the state

I guess I should have said in my opinion. All I was doing was giving him his props like you did Townsand and Hicks both of whom I talk to everyday. I agree they are 2 of the best LB's around.  Look at the numbers Hampton put up last year and this year the center has a lot to do with that.  Why do you keep bringing this up you got something personal against this kid or his dad? What gives? You want to talk football talk football.

I guess I should have said in my opinion. All I was doing was giving him his props like you did Townsand and Hicks both of whom I talk to everyday. I agree they are 2 of the best LB's around.  Look at the numbers Hampton put up last year and this year the center has a lot to do with that.  Why do you keep bringing this up you got something personal against this kid or his dad? What gives? You want to talk football talk football.

I thot you fellers were pretty familiar with one another and you made that statement for a lil banter 

The kid does well, can't remember a bad snap last year myself

don't know the kid or his dad, I said something once. Please tell me where I KEEP bringing it up? You said best in the state, I said def not. May be a good ball player but far from that title.

don't know the kid or his dad, I said something once. Please tell me where I KEEP bringing it up? You said best in the state, I said def not. May be a good ball player but far from that title.

ok, so you just like talking crap and having negative remarks about kids you don't know. So why do you have to keep commenting negative post about any and everything someone from Hampton puts on here? Why comment at all? Why not just leave it alone? Yea say what you will you are trying to make it personal with this kid and his dad.   So why don't we just get back to talking about the game.   I say 6 point game was thinking more of a spread but as I mentioned earlier HV is fired up heard this first hand. I hate to say it but Hampton had trouble with the 2 point conversion against Cloudland and we don't have a kicker. HV has a great kicker and it could come down to that.