5 and 0 HAPPY VALLEY @ 5 and 0 HAMPTON

Bulldognation71

ok, so you just like talking crap and having negative remarks about kids you don't know. So why do you have to keep commenting negative post about any and everything someone from Hampton puts on here? Why comment at all? Why not just leave it alone? Yea say what you will you are trying to make it personal with this kid and his dad.   So why don't we just get back to talking about the game.   I say 6 point game was thinking more of a spread but as I mentioned earlier HV is fired up heard this first hand. I hate to say it but Hampton had trouble with the 2 point conversion against Cloudland and we don't have a kicker. HV has a great kicker and it could come down to that.

I apologize for my fellow Warrior faithful if he has ruffled your feathers with his comment. I cant not speak for him so I do not know if your accusation of a personal fight with the boy or the dads son is correct, however I can speak for myself and make an accurate assessment in my opinion. Yes the player in question is a big strong kid who has started every game (I am going to take the fathers word for that one). The chances I have seen him play he is a decent good linemen. All of Hamptons linemen look to be from afar decent good linemen. However I do not feel like any of them are the "best in the state" or all-state selections for that matter (again imo). If that were the case then I am positive North had one who would be very worthy and my Warriors may have 3 if not 4 worthy as well. That is my assumption. While they pass the eye test it seems like they are slow footed and have been blessed with great backs that make them look better then they are. Maybe I will be proven wrong on Friday but then again maybe I will be proven correct as well.

I apologize for my fellow Warrior faithful if he has ruffled your feathers with his comment. I cant not speak for him so I do not know if your accusation of a personal fight with the boy or the dads son is correct, however I can speak for myself and make an accurate assessment in my opinion. Yes the player in question is a big strong kid who has started every game (I am going to take the fathers word for that one). The chances I have seen him play he is a decent good linemen. All of Hamptons linemen look to be from afar decent good linemen. However I do not feel like any of them are the "best in the state" or all-state selections for that matter (again imo). If that were the case then I am positive North had one who would be very worthy and my Warriors may have 3 if not 4 worthy as well. That is my assumption. While they pass the eye test it seems like they are slow footed and have been blessed with great backs that make them look better then they are. Maybe I will be proven wrong on Friday but then again maybe I will be proven correct as well.

Clay Fletcher was voted first team all state. He is one of our big slow lineman. I agree you do have good lineman and a good QB and good backs. are we still talking about this. LOL... you have not ruffled my feathers and as far as 71 dad I'm pretty sure he would let you know. You also continue to skate on that fine line of making it personal. That's fine if that's how you think you need to be big guy.  I am pretty sure everyone is just thinking here we go again HV  has one good team every 10 years and they want to tell everyone about it. We know HV is loaded ok we get it. This is your year ( head that before) everyone watch out.