WK 7- Dresden's homecoming vs Trenton-Peabody

Guest hevyrevy1611

you better do it this year. Cause after this year Dresden will go back to being the old Dresden..you can take that to the bank

Not so fast....we've got at least two more years of talented classes. They may not be gold ball caliber but they'll be competitive in 1A. We've also got an amazing 8th grade QB that I could see getting a lot of playing time freshman year. He's got size & talent.

Guest hevyrevy1611

you better do it this year. Cause after this year Dresden will go back to being the old Dresden..you can take that to the bank

Success breeds success. And our coaches are on record saying they are just as excited about our future upcoming classes as they are this year's team. When reserves get plenty of playing time (they've probably played as much as starters have thus far) it creates experienced & confident players of the future. Plus our middle school & younger leagues have a great program going, which feeds better prepared players ready for HS. And the coaching staff & behind the scene supporters in all our leagues/levels are awesome. Such ingredients helps a program reload instead of on-again off-again cyclical rebuilding. Our future is so bright we gotta wear shades. The "old Dresden" is gone & in past, the current competitive Dresden of these past few years is here to stay. But what do I know, eh? I just a dumb hick from the sticks & don't have ultimate knowledge of the future or of a team's abilities like some posters seem to have. I simply enjoy this game of football and try to encourage our home team. A stupid idea I know. But it's what I do.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Humboldt did play well against UC, and had oodles of more yardage but came up short on scoreboard. The only time Dresden made it to Cookeville we had lots & lots of more yardage than other team but lost 34-0. Crazy games happen in football & better team on field doesn't always win. And the best looking team off the bus & standing on sideline can (& does) get beat by the so-called lesser team. Better play 110% every down & never overlook nor underestimate anyone, not before, during, or after the game. We had Stewart Co down 38-0 at half... they then scored 38-0 on us & we won with a last moment field goal. Anything can happen. (Look up on that utube video site 'Greatest High School football game ever', with two undefeated Texas teams in playoffs going at it. You'll see why players, coaches, & fans should NEVER give up in any game, ever. Football is Tony the Tiger GRRRRREAT! (I suppose for Dresden it's Leo The Lion though, right?)