WK 7- Dresden's homecoming vs Trenton-Peabody

Guest hevyrevy1611

Guest hevyrevy1611

Allgood ... With respect (but with much intensity!) I say to you I am SICK of you assuming you have God-like knowledge and claim you know what was said or thought by our team & others last year!!!! Really? Are you that arrogant to think you know everything?... TRUTH is our team DID look past Peabody last year & wrongly assumed we would again beat y'all like we did in regular season. Our players and staff have gone on public record saying they did this. For you to try and counter that and say they didn't & doubt it is in essence calling dozens of people liars. STOP IT! STOP IT NOW! You ARE WRONG period! ... Dresden players & parents & others said they did... But yet right now you (in your self-assumed arrogant superiority of knowing others thoughts & words that were said last year) say otherwise... THIS MAKES ME SICK!... And personally I say you owe "the Dresden people" (as you called us) a huge apology. My prediction is you will double down on your sickening comments and keep up this kind of talk/posting and you are not man enough & mature enough to admit your mistake and apologize. Your comments about last year is sickening. And you are one million percent WRONG! But Dresden said what we needed to say on tonight's scoreboard and on the field of play. Dresden 41. Peabody 0. And yes we are now & forevermore (thanks to Golden Tide's amazing run last year & y'all spanking us AND mighty UC too! Awesome job!) totally aware that y'all (or anyone else) could come back in the playoffs and whoop us all the way back to the loser's corner. We won't overlook nor underestimate any team nor any playmakers. One player CAN and DOES make a difference as your QB proved last year. No matter what you say or think this is all 100% pure truth. Deal with it. .... As for tonight's game it didn't seem like a lopsided win to me. I guess it's because out of respect to Trenton's capabilities I kept expecting an explosion & momentum swing. But tonight all the breaks went our Lion's way and the ball bounced in our favor. Our running backs were incredible and our D bent but never broke & did another shutout against a fine team. So the question of "is Dresden that good? Or is it just bad opponents?" .. this seems to have been somewhat answered tonight because Golden Tide ain't no pushover. Yet we have a long way to go with lots of areas to work on (especially discipline & penalties! That may be our demise yet!), but Lions still find a way to win. And imo this is not an aberration nor a one or two year run. I think this will continue for awhile. Hope this winning ways lasts a looooong time. GO LIONS! Proud of you warriors!

Allgood ... With respect (but with much intensity!) I say to you I am SICK of you assuming you have God-like knowledge and claim you know what was said or thought by our team & others last year!!!! Really? Are you that arrogant to think you know everything?... TRUTH is our team DID look past Peabody last year & wrongly assumed we would again beat y'all like we did in regular season. Our players and staff have gone on public record saying they did this. For you to try and counter that and say they didn't & doubt it is in essence calling dozens of people liars. STOP IT! STOP IT NOW! You ARE WRONG period! ... Dresden players & parents & others said they did... But yet right now you (in your self-assumed arrogant superiority of knowing others thoughts & words that were said last year) say otherwise... THIS MAKES ME SICK!... And personally I say you owe "the Dresden people" (as you called us) a huge apology. My prediction is you will double down on your sickening comments and keep up this kind of talk/posting and you are not man enough & mature enough to admit your mistake and apologize. Your comments about last year is sickening. And you are one million percent WRONG! But Dresden said what we needed to say on tonight's scoreboard and on the field of play. Dresden 41. Peabody 0. And yes we are now & forevermore (thanks to Golden Tide's amazing run last year & y'all spanking us AND mighty UC too! Awesome job!) totally aware that y'all (or anyone else) could come back in the playoffs and whoop us all the way back to the loser's corner. We won't overlook nor underestimate any team nor any playmakers. One player CAN and DOES make a difference as your QB proved last year. No matter what you say or think this is all 100% pure truth. Deal with it. .... As for tonight's game it didn't seem like a lopsided win to me. I guess it's because out of respect to Trenton's capabilities I kept expecting an explosion & momentum swing. But tonight all the breaks went our Lion's way and the ball bounced in our favor. Our running backs were incredible and our D bent but never broke & did another shutout against a fine team. So the question of "is Dresden that good? Or is it just bad opponents?" .. this seems to have been somewhat answered tonight because Golden Tide ain't no pushover. Yet we have a long way to go with lots of areas to work on (especially discipline & penalties! That may be our demise yet!), but Lions still find a way to win. And imo this is not an aberration nor a one or two year run. I think this will continue for awhile. Hope this winning ways lasts a looooong time. GO LIONS! Proud of you warriors!

Who is the quarterback you are expecting to take Winn's place next year ?

Guest hevyrevy1611

We'll have two weeks to get ready for UC. I think I recall one year we had a scrimmage against another team on our bye week. But I could be mistaken. I do that ya know.. make mistakes.. a lot. But shhhh, don't tell nobody. I have a reputation ya know. Ha!

We'll have two weeks to get ready for UC. I think I recall one year we had a scrimmage against another team on our bye week. But I could be mistaken. I do that ya know.. make mistakes.. a lot. But shhhh, don't tell nobody. I have a reputation ya know. Ha!

i wouldn't think that would happen be to much of a risk with someone getting hurt

UC fan here...Dresden will mercy rule UC....UC decimated by injuries to most dynamic players we had and best OL/DL...Had we been healthy maybe a 2 TD game in favor of Dresden

Really? Dude, I don't know who you are but I know what you are. It's a good thing I don't verbally use that kind of language. I was gonna just let your comment sit here and just ignore it but then I thought that maybe some of our players might read it. I don't want them to see this without a response from a true UC fan. It's no secret that we are banged up and are having to move some players around due to multiple injuries to our starting lineup. However, we are still very competitive. Dresden is playing the best football in the state right now and we will have our work cut out for us but mercy rule? I don't think the Lions are even expecting that. You are not the kind of fan I would want supporting me if you are a fan at all.

Union City is banged up but Peabody proved that you can run the ball on Dresden but they couldn't capitalize and get points. UC prides themselves on running the ball. UC knows the best way to beat our offense is to keep them on the sideline watching our D play. With that being said Humboldt exposed a weakness of UC's in the secondary and that's one of the things Dresden does best. I still think this will be a heck of a football game. But I also thought Peabody would've kept the game closer than it was.

As far as the overlooking Trenton last year in playoffs that's a bunch of hocky. Doesn't matter if they did or didn't the best team, that night, won the football game. The whole reason in playoffs you treat each game like it's your last. Cause it can be your last.

Dresden has the team to win it all but they also can get bounced pretty quickly if they don't play each game like it's their last.

Union City is banged up but Peabody proved that you can run the ball on Dresden but they couldn't capitalize and get points. UC prides themselves on running the ball. UC knows the best way to beat our offense is to keep them on the sideline watching our D play. With that being said Humboldt exposed a weakness of UC's in the secondary and that's one of the things Dresden does best. I still think this will be a heck of a football game. But I also thought Peabody would've kept the game closer than it was.

As far as the overlooking Trenton last year in playoffs that's a bunch of hocky. Doesn't matter if they did or didn't the best team, that night, won the football game. The whole reason in playoffs you treat each game like it's your last. Cause it can be your last.

Dresden has the team to win it all but they also can get bounced pretty quickly if they don't play each game like it's their last.

How did Peabody prove a team can run the ball against Dresden? They had 115 rushing yards. If that is proof we are asking a lot out of our defense. They only had a total of 133 yards on offense. Come on yso, get off the uc bandwagon and give our defense some credit.