Maryville vs Oakland

crow6424

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well congrats to Oakland and Congrats to Rutherford county on their first 6A victory against Maryville. You guys were the real deal and had a ton of athletes, it hurt Maryville pretty bad having 2 starters out especially 4 year Starter Matt Young , but Maryville probably still would of lost because we definitely got whipped on the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball . Considering how bad our offense played our defense really didn't play that bad .

TD Blackmon will be really missed , he played with all of his heart and tried his best to will us to a win , it was a true honor watching that young man play these last 4 years .

Maryville will be back next year just as strong or stronger , I'm already looking forward to seeing all these young guys who got thrown to the fire this year come out next year ready to rumble!

Well congrats to Oakland and Congrats to Rutherford county on their first 6A victory against Maryville. You guys were the real deal and had a ton of athletes, it hurt Maryville pretty bad having 2 starters out especially 4 year Starter Matt Young , but Maryville probably still would of lost because we definitely got whipped on the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball . Considering how bad our offense played our defense really didn't play that bad.

wahmbulance.jpg

Well congrats to Oakland and Congrats to Rutherford county on their first 6A victory against Maryville. You guys were the real deal and had a ton of athletes, it hurt Maryville pretty bad having 2 starters out especially 4 year Starter Matt Young , but Maryville probably still would of lost because we definitely got whipped on the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball . Considering how bad our offense played our defense really didn't play that bad.

wahmbulance.jpg

How would it have affected the game if Jacoby had torn his ACL last week? Why won't you answer?

How would it have affected the game if Jacoby had torn his ACL last week? Why won't you answer?

Ignore the peons 98, I'm not even that disappointed we lost. I do find it funny though their claims of being overhyped, excuse makers, whatever it is they seem to come up with only surface about 1-2 times a decade.

Well congrats to Oakland and Congrats to Rutherford county on their first 6A victory against Maryville. You guys were the real deal and had a ton of athletes, it hurt Maryville pretty bad having 2 starters out especially 4 year Starter Matt Young , but Maryville probably still would of lost because we definitely got whipped on the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball . Considering how bad our offense played our defense really didn't play that bad .

TD Blackmon will be really missed , he played with all of his heart and tried his best to will us to a win , it was a true honor watching that young man play these last 4 years .

Maryville will be back next year just as strong or stronger , I'm already looking forward to seeing all these young guys who got thrown to the fire this year come out next year ready to rumble!

To me TD played an OUTSTANDING game.  Was fun to watch him play.  I told my friend about him that was with me and he thought he was great tonight also.

Maryville is LOADED for next year already.  You can see that just by watching them, warm up, on the sidelines and the way they PLAY!