Sequatchie @ Dekalb

SCPRIDE30

Sequatchie has an outstanding ball club. Very physical, very gritty and very determined bunch of kids. Great job bye the kids and coaches. Best of luck the rest of the way. Looks like if Upperman beats Dekalb that Upperman and Sequatchie will battle for the region title.

It won't be a battle. Sequatchie County just won the region tonight. This team could make it to a quarterfinal game with Notre Dame.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sequatchie has an outstanding ball club. Very physical, very gritty and very determined bunch of kids. Great job bye the kids and coaches. Best of luck the rest of the way. Looks like if Upperman beats Dekalb that Upperman and Sequatchie will battle for the region title.

Looks like I was just bout correct on my prediction total domination by sequatchie's defense..

Upperman will not be a battle for the Squatch! Have watched them both and Squatch beats them by 3-4 TD!!! Will be close early but squatchs game plan takes them out in the third!

Plus 1. They should be 11-1 or 12-0 when they play Notre Dame in round three. That game will be a 3-4 TD win for the Irish if it happens. Good season for Sequatchie though up to this point.

Plus 1. They should be 11-1 or 12-0 when they play Notre Dame in round three. That game will be a 3-4 TD win for the Irish if it happens. Good season for Sequatchie though up to this point.

Just curious bass but do u think if SP and SC played again right now the outcome would be different! SP has really found their groove again!

Sequatchie got the offense going early in the second quarter after being backed up and ran well the rest of the game. Some good passing too including on the second TD. Big play after halftime Sequatchie muffs a punt return and DC takes over at the 15 but can't advance and has to settle for 3. Sequatchie allowed very little on the ground, gave up some passes including a long one late, but got yards and possession back with sacks and interceptions. Very large and vocal visiting crowd was appreciated by players and coaches.

DeKalb has some talent and some bog ole boys. My hats off to them. Whoever officiated the game made it tough for the Indians all night. 34-0 would've been a probable score if not for the Zebra's. As far as SP and SC going at it again, SP was extremely fortunate that there weren't 21 extra points scored in the first half by the Indians. Grider wouldn't want a rematch against an even tougher Indian offense and defense. I'm confident of it.

DeKalb has some talent and some bog ole boys. My hats off to them. Whoever officiated the game made it tough for the Indians all night. 34-0 would've been a probable score if not for the Zebra's. As far as SP and SC going at it again, SP was extremely fortunate that there weren't 21 extra points scored in the first half by the Indians. Grider wouldn't want a rematch against an even tougher Indian offense and defense. I'm confident of it.

I agree 100%. Nobody would want to play the Indians twice. Very solid football team and I think they can beat notre dame, but Alcoa won't be challenged until the finals.